Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Being a paraplegic never stopped DeAngelo from shooting at the cops ;)

Partially paralyzed man opens fire on innocent Nashvillians, police for unknown reasons

NASHVILLE, Tenn.--The Metro Nashville Police Department (MNPD) has charged a man with three counts of attempted criminal homicide after opening fire on innocent bystanders.

Police say 23-year-old Deangelo Spears opened fire on the innocent bystanders Monday night, hitting a man in the leg and missing two MNPD officers. Police say Spears is paralyzed from the waist down and was seen sitting in the roadway of Neelys Bend Road calling out for help.

When a man went to assist, Spears fired at the man and missed, but the bullet ricocheted off the ground and hit the victim in the knee. Spears then fired at another man walking across the street, hitting that man in the leg. He continued to fire, hitting a car pulling into a nearby Walgreens and shattering the window. A fourth victim tried to stop Spears but the man was forced to take cover when Spears opened fire on him as well.

Two officers responded to the scene, Spears firing multiple shots at one of the officers, striking a patrol vehicle.
    https://fox17.com/news/local/partial...shville-safety
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes N/A, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Unknown reasons”. No, the reason is known.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He has a retarded look about him. He just wants the handicapped suite at Nigger U., instead of having to support himself....

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! I wonder what's the reason? Why would a nigger suddenly chimp out? Let us all sit here and ponder.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gee, I wonder how it got to be a paraplegic in the first place? Likely an attempted bat winging by another nigger. Too bad the po po didn’t finish the job.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Gee, I wonder how it got to be a paraplegic in the first place? Likely an attempted bat winging by another nigger. Too bad the po po didn’t finish the job.
    Maybe it got rammed really hard by its DL homie, gnomesain?

I bet, though, place a bucket of KFC at the other end of the room, and it'll rival any nigger in the 100m.

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

8. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post