Close

Likes Likes:  5
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest

Prosecutor appointed in Nigshard Brooks case - do we have a Chauvin part 2 here?

https://www.ajc.com/news/crime/prose...KWSYXGEGJ4NKY/
    I hate niggers more and more every day. I hate Apelanta. This is going to turn into a Derek Chauvin part 2.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by h8whitelibtards View Post
    https://www.ajc.com/news/crime/prose...KWSYXGEGJ4NKY/
    I hate niggers more and more every day. I hate Apelanta. This is going to turn into a Derek Chauvin part 2.
    Unfortunately, I think you are RIGHT!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the nigger that stole a taser and aimed it at the officers, correct? If these officers are convicted for making this one good, Maybe they will finally quit policing niggers. Put a fence around their shitholes and let them tear each other limb from limb like the pack of wild chimpanzees they are.

4. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like haywood said. Here's another good cop to be sacrificed so niggers won't burn down more than they did already.

Didn't niggers burn down that Wendy's where it happened, and a niggerfuxxated Wendy's at that?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just refreshed my memory here and watched the video and re-read several articles about this one. Just what am I missing here and why was one of the officers involved fired to begin with?
    The nigger smacked the first cop hard enough to give him a concussion and took his taser from him. Under the law, that's the same as taking the cops gun. WTF?

7. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's even worse than Chauvin. This was a nigger on parole, driving drunk, that assaulted two cops because it knew it was going back to NU.

Name the last human father you ever heard of that left his own child's birthday party to buy fast food, let alone get drunk. Sure, there are alcoholics who shouldn't be on the road, but niggers invent all kinds of excuses.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    It's even worse than Chauvin. This was a nigger on parole, driving drunk, that assaulted two cops because it knew it was going back to NU.

Name the last human father you ever heard of that left his own child's birthday party to buy fast food,

let alone get drunk. Sure, there are alcoholics who shouldn't be on the road, but niggers invent all kinds of excuses.

I can't Name one but apparently this is typical normal nigger behavior!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

10. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

Name the last human father you ever heard of that left his own child's birthday party to buy fast food, let alone get drunk. Sure, there are alcoholics who shouldn't be on the road, but niggers invent all kinds of excuses.
    Yeah, the nigger nodded out behind the wheel of his car AT the drive thru window, and in line while exiting the drive thru window. The cops had to wake his intoxicated ass up while he was blocking the line for others to get out. He was fired because there was a nigger police cheif and nigger DA. I think he was reinstated, but the poor guy has got to be worried shitless that he'll be sacrificed at the alter to pander to the niggers in Apelanta and abroad. Probably erect a bronze statue in honor of the dead nigger criminal as well.

12. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Yeah, the nigger nodded out behind the wheel of his car AT the drive thru window, and in line while exiting the drive thru window. The cops had to wake his intoxicated ass up while he was blocking the line for others to get out. He was fired because there was a nigger police cheif and nigger DA. I think he was reinstated, but the poor guy has got to be worried shitless that he'll be sacrificed at the alter to pander to the niggers in Apelanta and abroad. Probably erect a bronze statue in honor of the dead nigger criminal as well.
    That's another thing: for being a drunk nigger, it woke up awfully fast, don't you think, and managed to assault two cops. What was the place supposed to do, let a sleeping nigger lie? Let it stay there parked all night, encouraging other niggers to stop cars wherever and whenever they want to take a niggernap?

The nigger didn't "serve its time." It was on parole and wasn't supposed to drink or do drugs. Issuing it batwings was a blessing to civilization, but unfortunately what taxpayers saved in not housing and feeding the nigger at NU, privately owned businesses lost a lot in being burned down.

14. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post