Reply to Thread

Thread: The Nigger laws

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

The Nigger laws

If the government could create bonobo legislation,
    what laws would you enact?

Here are the mandates I'd love to see on the books:

"It shall be illegal for any members of the negroid race to play music and/or speak above a certain decibel level. Infractions to this rule will result in fines or prison sentences."

"Jaywalking among Ape-frican Amercians shall henceforth be considered a felony offense."

"Under no circumstances whatsoever shall a nigger be permitted to carry a firearm. All shit skins serving as law enforcement personnel shall immediately surrender their badges."

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
    Chimpout Guest
    "All niggers must board any available transport device and leave the United States immediately!"

3. Likes DaveInTexas liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    In a perfect world we’d only need Lincoln’s Law, every nigger must get on boat or plane and head on back home to Africa.

Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In a perfect world we’d only need Lincoln’s Law, every nigger must get on boat or plane and head on back home to Africa.
    Exactly. Why knit pick. Just pass a law that deports em all. Down to the one drop rule.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "If a human miscegenates with a negro, the child must be aborted, and both must be sterilized."

7. Likes N/A, Coon Town liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    No begging, either. If some nigger invades your space and asks for money, you should assume the worst and put a bullet in him.

Some big buck nigger walked up to my car in the drive-thru this morning while I was getting breakfast, asking me for money.

I rolled up the window then opened the glove compartment and put my hand inside it like I was reaching for a gun. He moved on but continued to shake down the cars behind me.

Chimpout Guest
    No begging, either. If some nigger invades your space and asks for money, you should assume the worst and put a bullet in him.

Some big buck nigger walked up to my car in the drive-thru this morning while I was getting breakfast, asking me for money.

I rolled up the window then opened the glove compartment and put my hand inside it like I was reaching for a gun. He moved on but continued to shake down the cars behind me.
    He has time to panhandle but no time to fill out job applications.

10. Likes N/A liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    He has time to panhandle but no time to fill out job applications.
    I once passed a nigger on 5th Ave with one paw holding out a gibs cup, while it used the other paw to eat from Burger Kang or wherever, all with a big smile on its sub-simian face. Obviously it was too hongry an sheeit to look for a job.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

12. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I once passed a nigger on 5th Ave with one paw holding out a gibs cup, while it used the other paw to eat from Burger Kang or wherever, all with a big smile on its sub-simian face. Obviously it was too hongry an sheeit to look for a job.
    Lol. I love that expression. "Paw". He was also too hongry to fill out a job applification as well. He be too impotant to work an sheet. He people used to be slaves so work in general makes dem slaves to da man.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    nigger doesn't need to work. That's the white man's job !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    nigger doesn't need to work. That's the white man's job !
    Someone has to pay for the gibs. Reparations and sheeit.🐵

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Someone has to pay for the gibs. Reparations and sheeit.��
    Tru Dat!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    does the nigger honestly think that the " changing demographic " is going to put up with their nigger ways?? A nigger only has until sundown planned so they don't even need to care. Niggers don't think about tomorrow like we do. If a nigger's time is up a nigger's time is up ! That's how these monkey brained buffoons tick. Asians and Hispanics will just stop feeding them.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

18. Likes N/A liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    A good nigger law would be that they have to pull their pants up. I remember when they were big a baggy but now niggers wear skinny jeans and hang them way down past their ass. I get it they want someone to buck break them and more that half of them if not all are probably faggots. All this sagging started in prisons as a signal to let all the other fudge packers know they were available.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest

Not pointing a finger at Mr. Unregistered, but the absolutely best thing would've been to call the police, more than likely the nigger would have some kind of warrant out on its stinking ass and the police would have a chance to goodify it because you know the nigger would fight the cop that showed up.

Chimpout Guest
    Like I said,why split hairs. Just pass a law deporting all of them to "dey muddaland". The life of their dreams awaits them. Lol Let's put all our eggs in one basket with this one.