Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Why is the younger generation so fascinated with niggers?

I'm sick and tired of seeing this new tiktok generation kiss the ass of every nigger and sheboon. These idiots are so uneducated and put the nigger on a pedestal. Like no matter what they do, they do better. White girls practically wet their pants when in company of these chimp knuckledraggers and will do anything to jump in bed with one or multiple ones. I am so disgusted by how these fuckers took complete and utter control of the culture, and what makes it worse is that whitey not only enables them, but bends over backwards and begs them to take it. Like what the fuck? Where is your damned pride? I look at these ghetto hood rat thugs and am so disgusted by them. They're always dirty and stinky, put zero effort into looking presentable, they don't work, always just scheming and thinking of ways to steal and scam someone, yet they are ADORED by everyone and always have their black ass kissed. I'm sick of it.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, not all humans. Not all white girls. But there are too many, for certain.

I remember one of my friends in middle school who hung out with a group of niggers, that is, he'd stand next to them and think he was being accepted. He'd try cRapping along with the beatboxing and tamer bixnood. Thankfully he grew out of it. I don't think he ever drilled oil.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

3. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liberal scholastic system indoctrinates children from pre school up.Most are totally brainwashed by the time they’re out of school.They tried to do that to my 2 girls.But,guess what? Ol Jim would never allow that to happen.I told them the facts.Niggers and liberals are shit!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I sometimes pretend to be in awe of niggers when I'm around folks I suspect of being niggerlovers. "Oooooh, did you hear that? He said that big word and he knew what it meant! I'm impressed!"

6. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    Liberal scholastic systems are just part of the indoctrination tool. Media campaigns, TV shows, and all types of advertisements are guilty of this too. What this does is create demoralization. When enough people (whites) become demoralized, it's easier for the government / powers that be / world economic forum to step in implement their agenda.

Think about it, we are bombarded with ads about nigger bucks and white women, obese women and now men who are scrotum inverters who wear lingerie and pose in victoria secret underwear and we need to accept it. In normal society, we'd be revolted. All of this stuff with trans canceling women, birth control being forced onto young girls, niggers openly advocating violence against whites and other humans, masculinity being defined as "toxic" and younger men being emasculated at alarming rates, and normal behavior (such as "heteronormativity") being replaced by debauchery is just part of it. The Groid Floyd statues and murals going up all over the place is another example. In what normal society would criminals be celebrated over people who contribute positively?

The anti white agenda we see in the media and everywhere else is something that's carefully coordinated and planned. I am sure most people notice it but they dare not say anything. They're complacent and soon will be apathetic. This is bad news. (statistical evidence here)

Liberalism is a mental illness.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Think about it, we are bombarded with ads about nigger bucks and white women,
    Great article!

So, stop blackpilling yourself into thinking that every White girl is a fossil fuel incinerator.
    Nice euphemism for "coal burner". Maybe we can use "FFI".

The ads display only smiling, adoring, well-dressed nigger bucks and pretty, young, white models who are thrilled with their niggers. They never show the reality of super-morbidly obese trailer trashy hippos and vile, rough, tatted sluts who are the majority of coal burners and figure a nigger is all they can get.

I'm not including so-called "celebrities" since they hook up with niggers for Libtard points and attention.

Advertisers version of coal burners. They have to hire and pay a model for this lovely Stock Image:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	burnered.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	31.7 KB 
ID:	16387

More accurate image of a burner in real life:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Slaton From 1000-Lb Sisters (TLC).jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	29.5 KB 
ID:	16390
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    As long as it's white, it's alright... no matter at what it tips the scales at!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post