Close

Likes Likes:  19
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Full clip View Post
    LMAO - imagine if a Nigger had a small package left at its door or in its mailbox within which were one or two of those rubberized, spring loaded, expanding 'Snakes'!
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    That would be hilarious. Lol. "OH LAWDY JEEBUS! HEP ME! PLEASE HEP ME!"
    "Muhfuggin' snakes ins muh muhfuggin' mailbox!"
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a separate reply as a moderator, let me reinforce what tweakstick said about being nice to each other. We can have a sense of humor while still talking seriously about niggers, and we can also see some truth in certain stereotypes.

The thing about most niggers is that anything looking like a fighting stance will scare one or even two off. If you look like Jackie Chan and can get into a Horse stance, a nigger will probably think it's going to get its hide handed to it. Similarly, if you're white and look built enough, an orthodox boxing stance works too. This is why niggers attack out of the blue and preferably from the back.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    This is why niggers attack out of the blue and preferably from the back.
    I can attest to this firsthand and posted about the incident a while back. I couldn't find it but the Reader's Digest version is that a couple of niggers tried to come on to Mrs. Tweak on Bourbon Street on Mardi Gras day. She told one of them to "Get yo black ass off me!" He thought it was funny till his buddy told him he couldn't let her talk to him like that. They started chimping before I even knew anything was happening. Mrs. Tweak informed me we had a problem which meant I was the one with the problem. As I tried to whisk her away from the niggers thru the crowd, one of them punched me in the back of my head knocking my glasses off. Before I could even get turned around, the NOPD had a mounted officer with his horse's hoof square into the nigger's back laying face down on the piss and vomit covered bricks. I had newfound respect for them after that.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I can attest to this firsthand and posted about the incident a while back. I couldn't find it but the Reader's Digest version is that a couple of niggers tried to come on to Mrs. Tweak on Bourbon Street on Mardi Gras day. She told one of them to "Get yo black ass off me!" He thought it was funny till his buddy told him he couldn't let her talk to him like that. They started chimping before I even knew anything was happening. Mrs. Tweak informed me we had a problem which meant I was the one with the problem. As I tried to whisk her away from the niggers thru the crowd, one of them punched me in the back of my head knocking my glasses off. Before I could even get turned around, the NOPD had a mounted officer with his horse's hoof square into the nigger's back laying face down on the piss and vomit covered bricks. I had newfound respect for them after that.
    I don't remember that. Did you post it before the rules got relaxed? Because my first reaction is that in the good old days, the horse would have been used to haul the nigger around the streets until its head popped off.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I don't remember that. Did you post it before the rules got relaxed? Because my first reaction is that in the good old days, the horse would have been used to haul the nigger around the streets until its head popped off.
    I actually posted that one on both the old site and this one. Sadly, no hayeds were separated.

I wish I could find it now but it's been a while back and out of 4k+ post, it would take a while.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.