Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers tells responding cops to 'get their white faces out'- talk to she boon cop instead

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If niggers don't want help from whitey, just make a note for your records and leave them alone. I wouldn't want to be accused of being a racist because I tried to do something nice for a nigger.

Wow, it's like you can't win with niggers, no matter what you try to do.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiggun Noodle Soup View Post
    If niggers don't want help from whitey, just make a note for your records and leave them alone. I wouldn't want to be accused of being a racist because I tried to do something nice for a nigger.

You can't. My relatives worked government jobs in the 1980s in a major city and would tell me how much the blacks hated the white employees just for existing, especially the black females. They said there is really nothing you can do but stay away from them, which is hard when they hire them. And the coddling was not as bad then than it is now and it was still off the charts. They will file grievances if you look at them wrong or if they think you do. One black employee grabbed a white woman by the throat. The white woman was not even doing anything. The white supervisor was too afraid to say anything but she finally had to because she was worried the black woman would kill the older white woman. She told the black woman to let the white woman go. Nothing was ever done. The woman was just standing there minding her own business. Nicest woman.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggs don’t want yt around.Wich is fine with me.Because I don’t want niggers around! I say we segregate.All niggers go back to the afrikan mutha land where they belong.America would be a better place.And send the nigger lovin libs along with them!

h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Niggs don’t want yt around.Wich is fine with me.Because I don’t want niggers around! I say we segregate.All niggers go back to the afrikan mutha land where they belong.America would be a better place.And send the nigger lovin libs along with them!
    I really hope segregation happens. They can have their black only safe spaces. They can have their black churches, black restaurants, black stores, etc. Just stay the fuck out of my space.

6. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by h8whitelibtards View Post
    I really hope segregation happens. They can have their black only safe spaces. They can have their black churches, black restaurants, black stores, etc. Just stay the fuck out of my space.

Exactly. I don't know why cuckservatives are so against it. I swear I see on their posts, "We need to unite. The Democrats are dividing us." One even said, "I bet they blacks all voted for Trump but Biden switched their votes." Clueless.

8. Likes N/A, LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiggun Noodle Soup View Post

WHAT do you expect from a species with a double digit iQ, an UNDEVELOPED frontal lobe and a sense of ENTITLEMENT?!

10. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    We were a great nation until the 1960's when segregation was the norm in the south. Crime rates were very low and if the niggers did commit any, they were against other niggers. If a nigger got out of hand with a human, they were Emmitt Tilled. Anytime niggers are allowed to intermix in human society the results are disastrous. Just look at what happened to South Africa.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

12. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Segregation is the only solution if monkeys are allowed to remain in the US. They want their own shit, let them have it!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

14. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe I could take those niggers seriously if they would quit moving into white neighborhoods and invading white spaces...

...Nah, I could never take niggers seriously.