Close

Likes Likes:  51
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Sheboons suing Johnson & Johnson

I guess the boons put the talcum powder on their muh pussey's to try and cover up the stank.

https://www.theroot.com/an-advocacy-...-jo-1847401364

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    “This company, through its words and images, told Black women that we were offensive in our natural state and needed to use their products to stay fresh,” said NCNW executive director Janice Matthews. “Generations of Black women believed them and made it our daily practice to use their products in ways that put us at risk of cancer–and we taught our daughters to do the same.”
    Well somebody had to say something.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    So only sows ever used this powder? It was all a conspiracy against niggers? It's made for babies' bottoms, not to be packed into the foul, reeking niglet launchers of full-grown buffarillas.

White women have historically been told in old ads I've seen that THEY need to use all manner of products - from Lysol to "Summer's Eve, for "freshness" although nothing is needed besides soap and water for human women. Why aren't they yelping and protesting against this sexism and pushing of harmful products which continue to this day?

In the case of sows and their vile grottoes, they should move on to "Deet" to keep the flies away and maybe PineSol to keep the stench down. It's amazing how sows are just as obsessive about muh poosay as the bucks are about muh dik. Nasty, filthy creatures, all of them.

Anyway, I think they got this advice re: baby powder, passed down from their greatgrammies. It seems Africoon bucks like a lot of friction when they muh dik so the sows ramrod SAND up their coochies to make them dry. That this is very dangerous and harmful doesn't matter. All that matters is gettin' down and dirty and shitting out more stringy pickaninnies.

Niggers! Just like us!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's Tardi B's tips on preventing dehydrated muh poosy. Apparently, the PH balance goes out of whack, because
    the bitches don't brush their teefs, before suckin' dyyck. Then they get bacon, egg and cheese rammed up in there,
    and the thing dries out like the Saharan desert. I wish I was kidding, but that is what this nasty bitch says.
    God help us all.

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The result of emancipation. I am speechless at this filthy sow, although I couldn't understand most of its obscene bixnood. Someone needs to suffocate this abomination.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    The result of emancipation. I am speechless at this filthy sow, although I couldn't understand most of its obscene bixnood. Someone needs to suffocate this abomination.
    She regurgitated this nonsense one day after her scintillating interview with Creepy Joe Biden, one of
    the stupidest conversations that ever took place. Biden should have told her about all the children he's
    molested, including taking showers with his pre-teen daughter. Lardi B is one of the few people who's
    more of a retard than he is.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Muh-poosie advice from a ho like Tardi B? Naw bitch, you don't need a gynecologist, you need a priest and a squat over a fire hydrant.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CuYn6FCWIAAK15u.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	19.5 KB 
ID:	16481

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Muh-poosie advice from a ho like Tardi B? Naw bitch, you don't need a gynecologist, you need a priest and a squat over a fire hydrant.

Name:	CuYn6FCWIAAK15u.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	19.5 KB 
ID:	16481

"High mileage"? But I don't think that will cut it.

Name:	industrial cleanser - Google Search.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	80.6 KB 
ID:	16483

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ray cizzums View Post
    she regurgitated this nonsense one day after her scintillating interview with creepy joe biden,
    WHATt???

one of
    the stupidest conversations that ever took place. Biden should have told her about all the children he's
    molested, including taking showers with his pre-teen daughter. Lardi b is one of the few people who's
    more of a retard than he is.
    What What?????????????

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    OH, and by the way, I wasn't exaggerating about the Africoon sheboons.

To achieve dryness, some women insert chalk, sand, pulverized rock, herbs, paper, or sponges before sex. Douching with caustic liquids such as detergents, antiseptics, alcohol, and bleach is also common.
    https://www.vice.com/en/article/5gke...-talking-about

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    WHATt???
    Yes, here's the short version.

What What?????????????
    She took soapy showers with Creepy Joe, and this article is pretty convincing.

https://nationalfile.com/full-releas...whistleblower/

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    She took soapy showers with Creepy Joe, and this article is pretty convincing.

https://nationalfile.com/full-releas...whistleblower/

I have run out of words. Jesus, I mean... I don't know what I mean.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have run out of words. Jesus, I mean... I don't know what I mean.
    If you have, what about U.S. citizens even more ashamed of our senile old figurehead fool? We have two years to go before he'll resign. Then under our Constitution, Harris finishes the rest of the term and can serve two more. Democrats won the voter fraud game so dominantly that they know they can do it again, and again, and again.

I guess Pedo Joe loves the shampooed hair smell so much, he couldn't wait and had to get it as fresh as possible.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    White women have historically been told in old ads I've seen that THEY need to use all manner of products - from Lysol to "Summer's Eve, for "freshness" although nothing is needed besides soap and water for human women. Why aren't they yelping and protesting against this sexism and pushing of harmful products which continue to this day?

In the case of sows and their vile grottoes, they should move on to "Deet" to keep the flies away and maybe PineSol to keep the stench down. It's amazing how sows are just as obsessive about muh poosay as the bucks are about muh dik. Nasty, filthy creatures, all of them.
    "High mileage"? But I don't think that will cut it.

Name:	industrial cleanser - Google Search.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	80.6 KB 
ID:	16483
    OH, and by the way, I wasn't exaggerating about the Africoon sheboons.
    After the big lawsuit judgment (which I think went to a spigger), I asked Mrs. S if she ever used powder "down there." She said what you did, why would she when she should just use soap and water?

For niggers, nothing short of sulfuric acid will work to clean out those caverns of abominable horror. And a niglet would probably survive anyway.

You remind me of an old joke. Did you ever hear this one? Do you know why nigger females don't wear underwear at picnics? To keep the flies off the chicken!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

21. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

The boon's pussie stinks. The solution is to move back home, back to the motherland.

23. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Here's Tardi B's tips on preventing dehydrated muh poosy. Apparently, the PH balance goes out of whack, because
    the bitches don't brush their teefs, before suckin' dyyck. Then they get bacon, egg and cheese rammed up in there,
    and the thing dries out like the Saharan desert. I wish I was kidding, but that is what this nasty bitch says.
    God help us all.

I started puking when I got a visual from reading your post.
    Niggers sure are disgusting!

25. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    After the big lawsuit judgment (which I think went to a spigger), I asked Mrs. S if she ever used powder "down there." She said what you did, why would she when she should just use soap and water?

For niggers, nothing short of sulfuric acid will work to clean out those caverns of abominable horror. And a niglet would probably survive anyway.

You remind me of an old joke. Did you ever hear this one? Do you know why nigger females don't wear underwear at picnics? To keep the flies off the chicken!
    Never heard that one, but do recall once hearing a joke about nigger sows and waddymelon and spitting seeds at the flies, but can't for the life of me remember it.

Nympho sows are so disgusting there needs to be another word for it. Between the constant muh dikking, being filled with nigger venom, and the squirting out of niglets, soap and water would never be enough to clean out those septic tanks. Eww.

27. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post