Close

Likes Likes:  36
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

US nigger life expectancy dramatically lowered

Black life expectancy has not fallen so much in one year since the mid-1930s, during the Great Depression. Health officials have not tracked Hispanic life expectancy for nearly as long, but the 2020 decline was the largest recorded one-year drop.

The abrupt fall is “basically catastrophic,” said Mark Hayward, a University of Texas sociology professor who studies changes in U.S. mortality.
    "Catastrophic"? Really? For whom? I guess he means the loss of all those aspiring scientists, brain surgeons, inventors, artistic geniuses, etc.

And rising homicides were a small but significant reason for the decline for Black Americans, said Elizabeth Arias, the report's lead author.
    Keep doing what you're doing, niggers!

https://news.yahoo.com/us-life-expec...211936789.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Other problems affected Black and Hispanic people, including lack of access to quality health care, more crowded living conditions, and a greater share of the population in lower-paying jobs that required them to keep working when the pandemic was at its worst, experts said

I love this excuse. What they mean to say is, niggers do not work, so they don’t have healthcare.

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Other problems affected Black and Hispanic people, including lack of access to quality health care, more crowded living conditions, and a greater share of the population in lower-paying jobs that required them to keep working when the pandemic was at its worst, experts said

I love this excuse. What they mean to say is, niggers do not work, so they don’t have healthcare.

Of course. It's all about marginalized, downtrodden, deprived niggers suffering from white supremacy and systemic raycism. It has nothing to do with this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2021-04-24 Chicago Crime, Murder Mayhem Criminal Infographics HeyJackass .png 
Views:	91 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	16307
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes N/A, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is said that the secret to success in anything with a process is to perfect it and then just keep repeating it every single time. I think that the niggers may be on to something here...
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Of course. It's all about marginalized, downtrodden, deprived niggers suffering from white supremacy and systemic raycism. It has nothing to do with this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2021-04-24 Chicago Crime, Murder Mayhem Criminal Infographics HeyJackass .png 
Views:	91 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	16307
    Gee I wonder who comprises the unknown category.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any life expectancy for niggers is far too much! I’d like to see the whole worthless species of nigger beast become extinct! And liberals too for that matter!

11. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gee I wonder who comprises the unknown category.

Niggers who miraculously didn't get wrangled?

13. Likes N/A, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Catastrophic"? Really? For whom? I guess he means the loss of all those aspiring scientists, brain surgeons, inventors, artistic geniuses, etc.

Keep doing what you're doing, niggers!

https://news.yahoo.com/us-life-expec...211936789.html
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Any life expectancy for niggers is far too much! I’d like to see the whole worthless species of nigger beast become extinct! And liberals too for that matter!
    GREAT minds think alike!!

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers who miraculously didn't get wrangled?
    Why wrangle Chicongo nigger murderers? They’re makin it a better place.

19. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I honestly think that it's in Nature's nature to work toward the eradication of the nigger species. Niggers are so destructive, invasive, and utterly useless that the natural world does what it can to remove them from the equation. Humans act against Nature by feeding, coddling, and protecting niggers, otherwise, the ugly parasites would have gone extinct long ago.

21. Likes N/A, Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers would be fucking extinct if it wasn't for white libtards who coddle them... or whites that generally feel sorry for them for whatever reason.
    Yes, how "catastrophic". I am waiting for them to blame "white supremacy".

I am tired of these Soros backed morons who want the destruction of whites.
    Let them go live in Chimpcongo.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by h8whitelibtards View Post
    Niggers would be fucking extinct if it wasn't for white libtards who coddle them... or whites that generally feel sorry for them for whatever reason.
    Yes, how "catastrophic". I am waiting for them to blame "white supremacy".

I am tired of these Soros backed morons who want the destruction of whites.
    Let them go live in Chimpcongo.

Yeah, losing niggers is catastrophic because niggers contribute so much to society.

24. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love this excuse. What they mean to say is, niggers do not work, so they don’t have healthcare.[/B][/FONT][/COLOR]
    Even when niggers get free health care, they don't use it until they need an ambalamps ride for entertainment. "UH KINT BREEVES, UH BEEZ HABBIN UH HURRATIK!"

It's not just COVID. Let's not forget that they've been batwinging each other a lot more, between last year's riots and arrested niggers getting out to kill more ("no cash bail" reforms). Niglets, teenapers, bucks in their criminal prime, great-grandsows, grizzled old silverbacks, all nigger age groups are seeing a big rise in homiecide.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

26. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Margaret Sanger would be pleased....

28. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post