When I poured my driveway a few years back, I poured curbs too.

My butthole is still sore from the extra expense, but it does give the driveway and front yard great "curb appeal".

Every spring I pressure wash the driveway and curbing, just to keep it bright. During the winter, especially after snowfalls, the curbs aquire a tire mark here and there, but it pressure washes right off.

I looked out a couple days after a thorough cleaning to admire my work of art and what do I see? Enough rubber on the curbs... in 3 places... to recap a tire!

Looks like a tractor trailer jackknifed there was so much rubber laid down!

I asked my kid when he got home from work WTF? Thinking him or one of his pals fucked up my fresh wash job.

He swore up and down he didn't do it and none of his friends had been by all week.

I suddenly remember Mrs.CCR received a couple of Amazon packages the day before.

I looked back to the archived doorbell footage and sure as shit, the second Amazon delivery truck nigger left (pulled off in nigger speak) like a pinball down the driveway!

Fucking ape couldn't drive! Was probably on its sail foam while playing with its Muh Dikk!