Its one thing to colonizes and enslaves niggers, its another thing entirely when you bring them back to your country. I will never understand the mindset of the white men. Niggers disgust me, I wouldn't want any Niggers slaves, caretakers, and etc... I wouldn't want them touching my children or my dishes or come into contact with anything I own. I rather plant and
water my own field. Us Asian do not want anything to do niggers, we don't want them on our land, we don't want them near us, we want to stay as far away from them as possible. Ever wonder why majority of all Asian cities in the U.S is FARRR away from niggers?

I used to admire white people for their intelligent but now I realize white people lack common sense. You have woke white liberal medias and woke white liberals who are so brainwash by everything they see and hear. You have white Americans and white Europeans who are too afraid to fight back for fear of being call racist. As a child I was taught "stick and stone may break my bone but words can't hurt me", apparently words can only hurt white adults it seem. When are white people going to wake up? I do not want to see the white race disappear because white people have always treated me well, even better than my own people. When I read about white girls getting rape, drug, and kill by niggers, it makes me more angrier than any white men alive.

What I learn throughout decades on this earth is that white people are less pragmatic than Asian. White people also have a stronger conscience than Asian which make white people more emotional and less logical. Had Asian enslaved niggers instead, I don't think slavery would end today or ever. Asian don't even see niggers as human in the first place. Forget
sub-human or 3/5 human, more like 0/5 human. The nigger race will have a population explosion by 2050 with an estimate of 2.4 billions negroids.

We keep interfering with god's plan. He bring Aids, Ebola, Flood, Locust Swarms, and all sort of disaster to apefrica yet we keep donating moneys and aids to keep these vermin alive and thriving. Why? Without white men interference, they would be near extinction by now, instead they are outbreeding European/Asian, and will double their total population in just 29 more years. Currently they are at 1.2 billions negroids worldwide.

I'm just one person without any power, and because of betrayal from my human friend, I may not be alive for much longer, but I'll be damn if the world someday end up becoming Brazil. There a reason the world biggest hot desert exist between North Africa and Sub-Sahara Africa. It was made to be a fortress against the black plague. Instead not only are
they in so many countries worldwide but we also bought them to beautiful island in the carribean to boot. Abraham Lincoln can kiss my asshole!