Close

Likes Likes:  1
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Cop Punches Unruly Sow

A couple of sows and their niglets got so unruly at a NigMart that wranglers from animal control had to be called in. The sows had even sprayed pepper spray on other shoppers and their children. While being wrangled, one of the sow's animal instincts kicked in and it tried to bite the officer. In response, the officer protected himself by punching it in the head (and rightfully so).
    For his service to, and protection of, civilized society, he has been terminated. The reason: "Excessive force."

It appears libturds accept this public uncivilized behavior from nigger animals and will force the rest of us to accept it too.

I am angry and dismayed the officer was terminated, but I applaud his actions starting at 11:50 in the video embedded in the news story of this link.
    https://blavity.com/cop-seen-punchin...category1=news

Also at 1:30 in the video embedded in the news story of this link.
    https://www.wnem.com/news/us_world_n...lock_id=994651

In this link, the sad and disgusting story of the officer's termination.
    https://atlantablackstar.com/2019/05...-out-of-a-job/

Historically, there were devices proven effective in handling niggers that behaved this way. Rather than defunding the police, money should be directed to providing officers with the equipment they need to handle situations like this.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    IN the absence of such specialized nigger-taming equipment, good old duct tape can be substituted, although it doesn't work as well.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	taped-shut-img.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	145.0 KB 
ID:	16237
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Incomprehensible….. nigger tries biting with its disgusting AIDS infected nigger fangs, gets a well deserved uppercunt to its reprehensible nigger face and the officer is the one terminated. I have been saying, they should all quit and watch the chaos that ensues. Why anyone would want to stay at that job is beyond my understanding.

I loved how this small pack of niggers turned that walmart into looking exactly like the interior of their nigger nests in less than 10 minutes. That’s true beastly nigger talent.

5. Likes N/A liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn't be a cop today. I would have issued batwings to the niggers on the spot, and been sent away for "murder."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I couldn't be a cop today. I would have issued batwings to the niggers on the spot, and been sent away for "murder."
    Probably the SAME thing would happen to me!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly, I don't know how cops avoid the temptation to issue batwings to groids all day and night.

You'd think after several decades on the beat, some of them would be feeling pretty dead on the inside.

Uncle Festus
    Chimpout Guest
    I wouldn't be a cop today. They send you out to keep order in a cage of wild apes. You can do no right. The whole of society is falling all over itself to defend the beasts...

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I remember seeing this story a few days ago, a tragedy to hear about his termination.
    Weren’t the Dakotas offering jobs to some of these cops that got terminated unfairly for dealing with unruly chimps? They seem like great states, until the day comes that the scum of the earth democrats start plotting to bus in some doctors and astronauts. I find it amusing that most counties around the country are red and the ones that are blue are all blue because someone schemed it blue and turned them into their usual “voter plantations”. Saying that it doesn’t seem to be the natural way of American life for successful people.
    They start with the state capital and once the infection starts you can never get rid of it. Hiroshima’s recovery is proof that niggers are the ultimate weapon of mass destruction that does not heal over time but actually grows worse and consumes everything good in life and leaves only destruction and death. The worst part of the nigger plague is how it also corrupts the weak into embracing the plague and sharing it with those who do not want it. The cure just can’t come fast enough…

Tell it like it is
    Chimpout Guest

No doubt

No doubt those nigger bitches are pure African garbage.....a small example of the plague that will destroy our nation.Why we tolerate their presence is beyond me.And those cops are heroes in my book.I would have liked to punched that piece of section 8 trash n the mouth myself, just for chimping out like that.You call them human...I call you an idiot...

h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    Atlanta, of course.
    Apelanta.
    Whites have no business patrolling the streets of Apelanta. All white cops should quit and go work in the suburbs. Apelanta is a nigger majority city (as someone on here said the other day, it looks like a "nigger pinata exploded") and whites will always lose. The city is ran by niggers and will continue to be ran by niggers.
    Human cops need to go patrol human cities with a nigger population less than 8%. Apelanta deserves to have a nigger-only force with some "defund da po-lice" thrown in there.