Close

Likes Likes:  5
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest

Obese mudshark, skinny nigger, and $7000 sex doll form a polyamorous trio.

A fat, obese mudshark that weighs 400 lbs and its skinny nigger spent $7000 on a sex doll that they fell in love with and are now in a polyamorous relationship.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/14/couple...heir-marriage/

Their facebook page has more amazing photos of this progressive threeouple. The sex doll has its own instagram page.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by h8whitelibtards View Post
    A fat, obese mudshark that weighs 400 lbs and its skinny nigger spent $7000 on a sex doll that they fell in love with and are now in a polyamorous relationship.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/14/couple...heir-marriage/

Their facebook page has more amazing photos of this progressive threeouple. The sex doll has its own instagram page.
    PUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, now I'm at the point where I feel sorry for a hunk of silicone in the shape of a human female. I really do. Not even a sex doll should have to put up with this depravity.

Funny how they openly display and talk about such revolting perversion by two of the more disgusting creatures ever seen, but blur out the rubber nipples on a doll. Mighty strange values.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes N/A, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    WHY is this even in the news, who actually gives a fuck about some vile mudshark and it's pet nigger and their sex doll.

This planet is truly screwed!!!

As I mentioned elsewhere, niggers and the morbidly obese are the new Chosen Ones. A combination of this, and throw in the mudsharking - instant headlines.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good grief! Mudsharks and niggers have no shame!

10. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    I suppose this is one step above the trans degeneracy (dilater usage comes to mind.) But this doesn't set that bar high.

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post