Close

Likes Likes:  14
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Fat bitch with a niglet at my dentist!

I"m sitting and waiting this afternoon and a beastly looking slag comes out - obese, skin-tight jeans, 6-inch heels, huge ass, raggedy, oily burgundy hair - the whole burner bit, dragging a niglet by its paw. The dentists who are all human should have told her to take it just down the street to the vet.

I stared at them - I've never seen a nigglet in my town - as she stood there putting a mask over the niglet's grub flap. Then the niglet, who had to be at least 7 years old reaches its paws up to her, for all the world like a baby chimp asking to be lifted.

The bitch hikes the thing up where it clings like a monkey with arms and legs to her - a great big niglet like that - and she stands there for over 15 minutes holding the thing and rocking it back and forth like one would a baby. Of course, it was able to sit on her bulging gut which made a comfy seat.

And dammit! Of all days I left my phone at home. She stood at the counter and the little cross-eyed hellspawn glared at me over her beefy shoulder.

It didn't look like a hybrid so I was trying to decide if she's a coal burner or if she got the thing from Hayshee. It looked like a pure-bred, burr-headed nigger.

I just hope this isn't the start of an invasion in my beloved white, clean, courteous, and friendly town.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I"m sitting and waiting this afternoon and a beastly looking slag comes out - obese, skin-tight jeans, 6-inch heels, huge ass, raggedy, oily burgundy hair - the whole burner bit, dragging a niglet by its paw. The dentists who are all human should have told her to take it just down the street to the vet.

I stared at them - I've never seen a nigglet in my town - as she stood there putting a mask over the niglet's grub flap. Then the niglet, who had to be at least 7 years old reaches its paws up to her, for all the world like a baby chimp asking to be lifted.

The bitch hikes the thing up where it clings like a monkey with arms and legs to her - a great big niglet like that - and she stands there for over 15 minutes holding the thing and rocking it back and forth like one would a baby. Of course, it was able to sit on her bulging gut which made a comfy seat.

And dammit! Of all days I left my phone at home. She stood at the counter and the little cross-eyed hellspawn glared at me over her beefy shoulder.

It didn't look like a hybrid so I was trying to decide if she's a coal burner or if she got the thing from Hayshee. It looked like a pure-bred, burr-headed nigger.

I just hope this isn't the start of an invasion in my beloved white, clean, courteous, and friendly town.
    It's probably a foster kid or adopted. It sounds like it is "special needs."

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are born "Special Needs" and only get more niggery with age.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    Niggers are born "Special Needs" and only get more niggery with age.
    Tru Dat!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    It's probably a foster kid or adopted. It sounds like it is "special needs."

Adopted to make the car payment.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure Canada is the same as here in the colonies -- these welfare fatties get gibbs from the gubmint for providing niglet-care. I'm sure that niglet gets dosed with Boone's Farm or some shit when in private and probably spends most of its useless time passed out while the White fatty cashes the gubmint checks!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I'm sure Canada is the same as here in the colonies -- these welfare fatties get gibbs from the gubmint for providing niglet-care. I'm sure that niglet gets dosed with Boone's Farm or some shit when in private and probably spends most of its useless time passed out while the White fatty cashes the gubmint checks!

No doubt getting free dental care for her and her nasty little niglet while I pay through the nose for mine. They must have come from somewhere else since there is no free gubmint housing where I live.

The disgusting, clingy niglet was very subdued. I was guessing the dentist must have tranquilized it before attempting to touch it.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Tru Dat!!!!

11. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers are like a cancer. And cucks and burners are like the bad things doctors tell us not to do in our lives to avoid cancer. They bring the cancerous nigger into your town and neighborhood. Then it slowly spreads. Unlike with actual cancer though, this form can never be stopped because the cure is illegal. If we listened to our Doctors we would go back to the days of strict segregation where niggers are no longer allowed to live, work or go to school in white communities. Instead we allow the nigger cancer to spread like a disease that will eventually kill us all.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Anastasia liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

That’s how it starts!All it takes is one nappy headed ape and there goes the neighborhood!
    Because niggers ruin everything!

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post