I"m sitting and waiting this afternoon and a beastly looking slag comes out - obese, skin-tight jeans, 6-inch heels, huge ass, raggedy, oily burgundy hair - the whole burner bit, dragging a niglet by its paw. The dentists who are all human should have told her to take it just down the street to the vet.

I stared at them - I've never seen a nigglet in my town - as she stood there putting a mask over the niglet's grub flap. Then the niglet, who had to be at least 7 years old reaches its paws up to her, for all the world like a baby chimp asking to be lifted.

The bitch hikes the thing up where it clings like a monkey with arms and legs to her - a great big niglet like that - and she stands there for over 15 minutes holding the thing and rocking it back and forth like one would a baby. Of course, it was able to sit on her bulging gut which made a comfy seat.

And dammit! Of all days I left my phone at home. She stood at the counter and the little cross-eyed hellspawn glared at me over her beefy shoulder.

It didn't look like a hybrid so I was trying to decide if she's a coal burner or if she got the thing from Hayshee. It looked like a pure-bred, burr-headed nigger.

I just hope this isn't the start of an invasion in my beloved white, clean, courteous, and friendly town.