Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Genius fugly niggersow fugitive caught after commenting on cops' Facebook post

I can quickly think of a dozen different, highly creative ways to wipe that simian smirk off its face.

Every week, the Tulsa Police Department posts on Facebook about their "Most Wanted" person of the week. Authorities were asking the public to help locate Lorraine Graves after detectives suspected she was involved in the March 13 killing of Eric Graves, 30.

Two other suspects were already arrested and charged for murder, but Tulsa police were unsure of Graves' location and asked anyone with information on her whereabouts to call Tulsa Crime Stoppers.Turns out authorities didn't have to search too far.

Less than three hours after the post was made, Graves commented: “What’s where’s the reward money at,” on the post.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/oklahoma-...224648313.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fugly niggersow.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	16254
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

A Special Kind Of Nigger Stupidity

Sometimes there is no narrative that I can write that does the level of stupidity of niggers any justice. How these beasts live and breathe without choking to death on their own shoelaces is beyond me...

In this particular example, not only is the sheboon stupid as fuck, but it is insanely fugly probably even by nigger standards.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post

Sometimes there is no narrative that I can write that does the level of stupidity of niggers any justice. How these beasts live and breathe without choking to death on their own shoelaces is beyond me...

In this particular example, not only is the sheboon stupid as fuck, but it is insanely fugly probably even by nigger standards.
    Her hurr:

Name:	hurr.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	43.6 KB 
ID:	16257
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

6. Likes GDRHammer liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Huh.

It's obvious that this sow had a 4.0 GPA in high school.

Name:  nigger scientist.png
Views: 109
Size:  3.8 KB

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Imagine being so terminally lacking in gray matter, posting on FB, when the sowpotomus has the same last name as the batwinged buck? The mind does boggle. Even so, she merely deleted another nigger, so no real crime was committed.

Fugly fatass sow looks like a criminal mastermind compared to one of her associates:

Name:	gravesretardmage.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	16263
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I can quickly think of a dozen different, highly creative ways to wipe that simian smirk off its face.

Name:	fugly niggersow.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	16254
    That is the face of today's welfare-bred young buffarilla - fat, double ugly, and dumb as a rock. Offer it a deal:
    Years behind bars, or sterilization. Can you imagine what a huge tub of shit she'll be in ten years, after shitting
    out multiple copies of herself ? We're talking 400 pounds, minimum. That hurr-do is a classic - The Privit Hedge.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post