Close

Likes Likes:  37
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Woman in critical condition because of NYC subway nigger attack.

According to authorities, the woman was walking with a 22-year-old man as the pair exited the Canal Street N train subway station when the feral nigger approached them and tried to rip the 22-year-old's bag away, causing the 22-year-old and the woman to fall down the stairs.

The 58-year-old woman was taken by EMS to an area hospital where she is listed in critical condition.
    There is clear footage of the ape-like creature, but they all look alike.

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/woman-in...ower-manhattan
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers walking crime wave.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There should be laws preventing niggers from being allowed to interact with humans.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    There is clear footage of the ape-like creature, but they all look alike.
    Would love to intervene in a situation like this, but I'm seldom in the city anymore. Here's what happened 30 years
    ago, when I got my chance. I'm in midtown, in the evening, walking down to Penn Station. I see a good looking
    blonde, walking towards me, down the block a ways. Coming up behind her, a mental case negro bum in his 20s.
    The bum is blabbering, and flailing his arms, hits the blonde fairly hard in the side of her head, by her eye. He gets
    to me a few seconds later, and I shove him to ground, and kick him when he tries to get up. Before I can do
    anything else, the girl is shrieking at me -"Stop hitting him". So I just stood on him for a minute, until she was down
    the block a ways. This girl probably had a nice shiner when she got home.

7. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Would love to intervene in a situation like this, but I'm seldom in the city anymore. Here's what happened 30 years
    ago, when I got my chance. I'm in midtown, in the evening, walking down to Penn Station. I see a good looking
    blonde, walking towards me, down the block a ways. Coming up behind her, a mental case negro bum in his 20s.
    The bum is blabbering, and flailing his arms, hits the blonde fairly hard in the side of her head, by her eye. He gets
    to me a few seconds later, and I shove him to ground, and kick him when he tries to get up. Before I can do
    anything else, the girl is shrieking at me -"Stop hitting him". So I just stood on him for a minute, until she was down
    Some people are just broken.

I learned this a couple decades ago, and it has caused me to be extremely hesitant about helping people in distress. Some people actually want to be abused.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiggun Noodle Soup View Post
    Some people are just broken.

I learned this a couple decades ago, and it has caused me to be extremely hesitant about helping people in distress. Some people actually want to be abused.
    You and I both know, no good deed goes unpunished....

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This girl probably had a nice shiner when she got home.
    If she made it home at all...
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe it was her pet buck and they had a disagreement?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe it was her pet buck and they had a disagreement?
    No, she was a typical (for NYC, at the time), high end, fashion avenue chick. The kind that wouldn't talk to real
    men like myself (until 9/11 happened). Sissy white boys, who looked like Johnny Depp, were their cup of tea
    back then. I had no illusions that white knighting would get me anywhere with her kind.

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see. It was a nigger on the 'N' train. How appropriate.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    No, she was a typical (for NYC, at the time), high end, fashion avenue chick. The kind that wouldn't talk to real
    men like myself (until 9/11 happened). Sissy white boys, who looked like Johnny Depp, were their cup of tea
    back then. I had no illusions that white knighting would get me anywhere with her kind.

At least you got to open a can of whoop ass on a nigger, so it wasn't a total loss.

19. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    At least you got to open a can of whoop ass on a nigger, so it wasn't a total loss.
    He didn't know what hit him, or how he got on the ground, so I didn't hurt him. Very large guys like me are almost
    always perceived as bullies by females, if we take action. It's a no-win situation. A better solution is to just get next
    to or between someone who might be a victim, and the troublemakers. All bets are off with a mental case, of course.

21. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post