Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Heroic cop saves human's life with potato chips and tape

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/nypd-off...p-bag-and-tape

An NYPD officer was credited with saving the life of a man who had been stabbed by using an emptied potato chip bag and some tape to improvise a covering for the man’s wound.

Officer Ronald Kennedy attended a scene on Lenox Avenue and 125th Street in Harlem, where a man had been stabbed in the chest. Kennedy immediately asked someone nearby to get a bag of potato chips and then some tape, and fashioned a covering for the wound ahead of paramedics’ arrival.

The clip posted by Harrison included a note at the end saying a doctor who treated the victim had said Kennedy’s actions saved the man’s life.
    I actually remember being taught something similar when I was in the Army... I think they said that if you encounter someone with a sucking chest wound, you can tape an MRE bag (or a similar material) to the injury and it will help stabilize them.

As for the guy that got stabbed, that's what you get when you go to Niggertown.

Of course any item used should be empty and flat like a piece of paper. Taping a full, unopened bag of chips to someone might not help as much.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    In Niggertown you would be more likely to find a watermelon rind... placed against a sucking knife wound, it would work just as well*.

In a pinch, the neck of a 40 oz. malt liquor bottle stuffed in the hole would also seal it up*.

* Don't rely on Chimpout for medical advice, consult your physician, and if it's really bleedin', call 911

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    In Niggertown you would be more likely to find a watermelon rind... placed against a sucking knife wound, it would work just as well*.

In a pinch, the neck of a 40 oz. malt liquor bottle stuffed in the hole would also seal it up*.

* Don't rely on Chimpout for medical advice, consult your physician, and if it's really bleedin', call 911
    jus po sum dimetapp on dat shieet.

4. Likes Sandy liked this post