Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Another nigger lotto attempt fails

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ny-suffol...fficer-assault

I wonder how many millions body cam video has saved the taxpayers over the years?
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    All states have agencies responsible for licensing and disciplining lawyers. Not the state bar always though the have a function here too.
    Generally they all have names like The Office of Judicial Responsibility or something similar.

This bottom feeder and his sheboon need to get burnt.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    He said officers used "great restraint" and would have been justified in arresting O’Pharrow. Arguing that traumatic incidents can sometimes cloud judgement, Cameron described O’Pharrow, who is president of a police youth mentoring program called Cops N' Kids Long Island, as a "very wonderful person" who was trying to help in the wake of the shooting.
    So she is in charge of a police youth mentoring program...

I guess this is how you teach those lil niglets how to interact with the police: by antagonizing them and filing false charges against them.

Niggers, please never change.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    As many problems I have seen with qualified immunity because of corrupt cops abusing the privilege, this case will make a hundred of them of no consequence.

This one nigger, had it not been for cameras, could have hamstrung an entire department. These two niggers, especially this Esquire suited nigger, would gladly have dismantled the whole police force for an easy gibs me check:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FKB-solo-IMG_9219_2707_0.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	16255

They should be counter-sued by the SCPD for defamation and any money recouped should be directed to the officers involved and to the union's legal defense fund.

She should be ticketed for interference w/investigation and breach of peace retroactively, and he should have his law license revoked.

This shit is going to keep on until they realize that there is a price to be paid for slander BEFORE judgement day. Since these soulless, Godless animals have no fear of ultimate consequences, the only thing they understand is instant punishment. It is the only thing known to deter their lust for instant gratification while means and morals be damned to their concern.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 07-18-2021 at 05:35 PM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

8. Likes Sandy , Anastasia liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    As many problems I have seen with qualified immunity because of corrupt cops abusing the privilege, this case will make a hundred of them of no consequence.

This one nigger, had it not been for cameras, could have hamstrung an entire department. These two niggers, especially this Esquire suited nigger, would gladly have dismantled the whole police force for an easy gibs me check:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FKB-solo-IMG_9219_2707_0.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	16256

They should be counter-sued by the SCPD for defamation and any money recouped should be directed to the officers involved and to the union's legal defense fund.

She should be ticketed for interference w/investigation and breach of peace retroactively, and he should have his law license revoked.

This shit is going to keep on until they realize that there is a price to be paid for slander BEFORE judgement day. Since these soulless, Godless animals have no fear of ultimate consequences, the only thing they understand is instant punishment. It is the only thing known to deter their lust for instant gratification while means and morals be damned to their concern.
    Perfectly stated brother but you and I both know, not a damn thing will happen to them. So why not file frivolous bullshit lawsuits and see if it sticks.

10. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Perfectly stated brother but you and I both know, not a damn thing will happen to them. So why not file frivolous bullshit lawsuits and see if it sticks.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

12. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    especially this Esquire suited nigger,
    Usually I don't look past a nigger's ugly face. Wow, that's a cut from the 1980s, judging by how low the lapels are. Niggers certainly love double-breasted suits, the zootier the better. I used to work at a place where a nigger in sales thought it was dressing to look good, but it looked tacky as hell. When some of us would grab breakfast on the way to our desks, I'd always see it get food on a plate, then go to sit down at a table. Of course when it got laid off during the recession for poor performance, it claimed "racism."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    He said officers used "great restraint" and would have been justified in arresting O’Pharrow. Arguing that traumatic incidents can sometimes cloud judgement, Cameron described O’Pharrow, who is president of a police youth mentoring program called Cops N' Kids Long Island, as a "very wonderful person" who was trying to help in the wake of the shooting.
    Like I said in the other thread, I couldn't be a cop today. I'd have given the niggeress a healthy dose of electrical therapy, then said if it wanted a ride, I'd be happy to chain it up the back bumper.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.