Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Nigger films mentally unstable human, gets money at her expense

https://www.newser.com/story/308637/...-incident.html

This is not the only article, you can find the vid all over the place, just google 'Victorias Secret Karen'. The chimpette (who is Nigerian and Muslim) said that the woman was too close and that she was being followed (isn't it always the same shit?) and told her to stay 6 feet away. The human obviously took offense, and you can see that the poor girl clearly has mental issues. What does the sheboon do? Starts filming, despite the girl pleading with it to stop filming, fearing that it'll ruin her life.
    Now --- the nigger has been receiving money, for simply mentally harassing someone. Not only that, she's criticizing the police for 'not doing enough'.

Why would a 25 year old white woman follow a nigger around, as she claimed? Most female niggers don't even register in human's radar. On the contrary, most people are rightfully cautious around them.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ugghhh, I wish I hadn't watched that.

This poor woman is clearly experiencing some sort of departure from reality. I feel so bad for her. The article says she suffers from anxiety disorder. I do as well and up until the last few years had been prescribed medications for it.

That....doesn't look like any anxiety/panic attack that I'm familiar with. I think this woman is dealing with something a lot more severe. Paranoia schizophrenia would be my guess.

Meanwhile along comes this nigger. who in all probability did something before she broke out her sail foam to trigger the white woman. I'd bet my life on it.

Halfway through part 1, "I'm jus here for muh free panties". I hope to Christ someone strangles her with them.

3. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    So wheres the go gibs muh for the victims of the countless feral nigger shebeasts that attack humans daily?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Ugghhh, I wish I hadn't watched that.

This poor woman is clearly experiencing some sort of departure from reality. I feel so bad for her. The article says she suffers from anxiety disorder. I do as well and up until the last few years had been prescribed medications for it.

That....doesn't look like any anxiety/panic attack that I'm familiar with. I think this woman is dealing with something a lot more severe. Paranoia schizophrenia would be my guess.

Meanwhile along comes this nigger. who in all probability did something before she broke out her sail foam to trigger the white woman. I'd bet my life on it.

Halfway through part 1, "I'm jus here for muh free panties". I hope to Christ someone strangles her with them.

I agree it was hard to watch. What's even more sickening is that the vast majority of viewers are siding with the chimpette, and discarding the woman's meltdown as an entitled tantrum, when she clearly has psychological issues.

Niggers have become untouchable. Yesterday I was pumping gas, and I pulled up behind a nigger pumping gas. For no reason whatsoever, he stares me down and gives me a menacing look while I'm minding my own fucking business. Whether he was trying to trigger me to react in a certain way, I don't know, but I decided to leave the gas station ---- I don't want to be recorded and become famous overnight over an exaggerated and bogus racial harassment claim.

6. Likes SC Anemia, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by yuanlieren View Post
    I agree it was hard to watch. What's even more sickening is that the vast majority of viewers are siding with the chimpette, and discarding the woman's meltdown
    Right from the beginning all I felt was sympathy for the white woman. You don't need a degree to recognize the distress that woman was in. Kind of choked me up.

I can play the gruff old veteran all day long but FFS, if you can mock and taunt that woman then you have no soul at all. Further proof that we're a different species.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by yuanlieren View Post
    I agree it was hard to watch. What's even more sickening is that the vast majority of viewers are siding with the chimpette, and discarding the woman's meltdown as an entitled tantrum, when she clearly has psychological issues.

Niggers have become untouchable. Yesterday I was pumping gas, and I pulled up behind a nigger pumping gas. For no reason whatsoever, he stares me down and gives me a menacing look while I'm minding my own fucking business. Whether he was trying to trigger me to react in a certain way, I don't know, but I decided to leave the gas station ---- I don't want to be recorded and become famous overnight over an exaggerated and bogus racial harassment claim.

They are calling her Victoria Secret Karen. That is so mean. Black women freak out and attack white women all the time on camera. The media never makes up names for them. The white woman reminded me of my cousin who has psychological issues and you just have to calm her down. It's nothing she can control. The problem is when Steve Jobs came out with the iphone the niggers just use them to record and sue for racial attacks. If the iphone was not invented we would have never heard of George Floyd.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm lost here. I don't understand what the nigger thinks it needs a lau-yahh for. What is the lawyer going to do? Just who the hell is this nigger trying to hit the lotto with? Where are the deep pockets that she is trying to pick? The cops?

This bitch is owed no money! She suffered no damages, no emoshunal deestressezz and was not assaulted. The cops let this poor basket case go. So the fuck what? She committed no crime.

Why the hell was she allowed to open a go fundanigger account?

More importantly, who the hell would give her money there? For being a nigger bitch?

I can't recall anytime when anyone threw money at me for acting an ass to another person - especially one with obvious issues such as this one.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I'm lost here. I don't understand what the nigger thinks it needs a lau-yahh for. What is the lawyer going to do? Just who the hell is this nigger trying to hit the lotto with? Where are the deep pockets that she is trying to pick? The cops?

This bitch is owed no money! She suffered no damages, no emoshunal deestressezz and was not assaulted. The cops let this poor basket case go. So the fuck what? She committed no crime.

Why the hell was she allowed to open a go fundanigger account?

More importantly, who the hell would give her money there? For being a nigger bitch?

I can't recall anytime when anyone threw money at me for acting an ass to another person - especially one with obvious issues such as this one.
    They said she is Nigerian too. That figures. The stupid white liberals are probably giving her money.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only Karen here is the nigger. Doing what it did - picking a fight with a mentally ill person just to make itself look good and get money, fame, and social media brownie points - is the lowest of the low. It's like physically assaulting a person in a wheelchair.

Never hesitate to call libtards and niggers Karens in public whenever they get loud and aggressive. Our side was the one that came up with the Karen meme in the first place. We need to take it back.