Close

Likes Likes:  17
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

LeCoon James' new nigger kid's movie 'Space Jam' bombs at the box office BADLY

After 25 years of looking forward to the Space Jam sequel, we instead got ugly effects, crass corporate synergy, and two hours of LeBron James learning what an algorithm is.

They were looking forward to a sequel? I bet the guy who wrote this article was a nigger.
    I was shocked by how cynical the whole thing was. The animation and the effects were confusingly ugly. LeBron James makes Michael Jordan look like the Meryl Streep of athlete-actors. There was one good joke—which I won’t spoil—and other than that I legitimately don’t remember laughing. At the Looney Tunes!!!

The whole thing, and I can’t believe my career has come to the point where I am about to type these words, misses everything that was magical about the spirit of Space Jam.

When I describe to you the plot of this film, I need you to imagine sitting in a theater ignorant of it, watching it unfold in utter disbelief.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/lebron...an-abomination
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What I like most about nigger entertainment is that it's like a home pregnancy test, the results are immediate.

No waiting around to see if something catches on and becomes a fad, a thing, a catchy tune. Like the mega turd that Wakanda movie was, bombed like a mofo.

Tens of millions in production down the shitter faster than rancid tacos.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FalseNecessaryGuanaco-size_restricted.gif 
Views:	65 
Size:	1.15 MB 
ID:	16209 click on gif

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The review makes it sound like the movie was schizophrenic, nonsensical, and stupid. Perfect if your target audience is niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    If it looks like it has a nigger lead in it I do not watch the shit. Hopefully the nigger goes back to bakkabawl

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    After 25 years of looking forward to the Space Jam sequel, we instead got ugly effects, crass corporate synergy, and two hours of LeBron James learning what an algorithm is.

They were looking forward to a sequel? I bet the guy who wrote this article was a nigger.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/lebron...an-abomination
    Well that trailer is about what I expected. They should call the movie - Space Jam : Bix Nood 2 : Massacre of the English Language.

7. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    All niggers are horrible,but Lacoon is by far the most foul mouthed out spoken nigger athaleet ever!My grandson and I take lacoon targets to the range all the time.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, I can't remember the last time a major production got a rating of 4.3 on IMDB. Still not as bad as the 2.8 the niggerized "Cats" got. Are people truly fed up with having no-talent niggers and shamelessly appropriated niggerized remakes of classics shoved down their throats?

About damned time, and money talks louder than any protest could. Hit the nigger-pushers in the bank account.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whenever LeBoon James has a bad day, I have a good day!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never heard of this digitized nigger abortion. I guess that just goes to show how much of a fuck I give about LeCoon James and his nigger sport.......

I also noticed that THIS has already been done. Oh well, I never expected niggers to have an imagination that they didn't steal from humans....... Stupid Niggers......