Close

Likes Likes:  37
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Where to go to get away from niggers?

Hi all,

I live in NC and this state is infested with niggers now. Everywhere I have lived in NC is a black cesspool. I want to move but it seems like everywhere in the country is niggered out. Where can you go in this country to get away from the nigger animals? Or should I look into moving to England?

2. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's no place that's 100% nigger free, and if you go to the UK, odds are you'll find the worst combination of niggers and asslifters.

There are no states left untouched. The Dakotas, Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, even parts of Alaska have niggers, but it's a matter of finding a good small town where niggers wouldn't dare come in.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Start a cult with some rich members, and build a compound just for you guys.

I think religious groups are granted exemptions for discriminating against certain groups. Alternatively, you can create rules that you know niggers won't be unable to abide by but aren't explicitly "racist": speak proper english at all times, no domestic abuse, no criminal activities, no cocaine/meth/krokodil/jenkem, no child molestation, no sex with animals, no eating feces, et cetera.

5. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiggun Noodle Soup View Post
    Start a cult with some rich members, and build a compound just for you guys.

I think religious groups are granted exemptions for discriminating against certain groups. Alternatively, you can create rules that you know niggers won't be unable to abide by but aren't explicitly "racist": speak proper english at all times, no domestic abuse, no criminal activities, no cocaine/meth/krokodil/jenkem, no child molestation, no sex with animals, no eating feces, et cetera.
    That'll keep the niggers OUT!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Take a look at NY state. It's a redwash ! Outside of the obvious nigger cities, it's a fucking fine place to live..taxes not considered. If NY was split into N and S, it would be a red heaven up north. I could go a week without seeing a coon and this was only a few years ago too when we lived there. High property prices are keeping the spades out of rural areas. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16NYCountyMapForElection-1064x840.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	16204
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Upstate NY, with the exception of nigger infestations in cities, and some former industrial towns, is fairly nigger
    free. Some large extended family group of white folks moved in recently, on an adjacent road, and a couple
    I know, possible libturds, found them to be scary. But my other neighbor met 'em, and said they were country
    boys from North Carolina, here with their families. Said they were same as any of us woodchucks up here. The
    only problem about NY state is the ridiculous property taxes. They're why you can pick up a place for half what
    it's really worth - the state charges what amounts to rent anywhere else.

10. Likes CoonsЯus, Jim Crow, Sandy , N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    They're why you can pick up a place for half what
    it's really worth - the state charges what amounts to rent anywhere else.
    The house we sold in Ulster has increased 50% !!!! since Covid struck according to Zillow. The great libtard migration from NYC has driven up property prices substantially fucking the locals right up.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    The house we sold in Ulster has increased 50% !!!! since Covid struck according to Zillow. The great libtard migration from NYC has driven up property prices substantially fucking the locals right up.
    Houses on Long Island went up as well, but there's a lot of property in northern and western NY that's assessed
    for twice what you can sell it for. Lake front places often have $25 -30K yearly taxes, and people are dumping them
    before they go any higher. These commie fucks heard about New Hampshire's "View tax", and came up with their
    version, called a "Vista tax", costing people $5K+, even away from the lakes. The school districts up here have some
    racket going, providing nothing to all the downstate owners of vacation property. Fucking parasites they are.

14. Likes Jim Crow, CoonsЯus, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I live in a rural area. FL. There are maybe one or two scattered nigger families living around my 4 mile area . But for the most part no niggs. I’ll leave my door open sometimes and forget my keys in the ignition of my truck. Never had a problem. If you can afford to live on Beachside, it is also 99% white. Niggers pretty much stick to the inner city for the most part. Because that’s where the free gibbs is!

16. Likes CoonsЯus, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Niggers pretty much stick to the inner city for the most part. Because that’s where the free gibbs is!
    ain't that the nigger truth James !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't even think about England! It's rotten and infested with the worst, most savage Africoons you can think of, particularly Nigerians. who are free to hack citizens to death with machetes on the streets.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

19. Likes Sandy , CoonsЯus liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Small rural towns are the way to go. Metro areas are infested with libturds and niggers. In my small town of 5,000, there are only about 10 niggers who live here and are rarely seen. Everyone knows about their sordid, heathen, perverse lives too and keep an eye on them. They are pretty much shunned. Crime is almost unheard of and most people don't even lock their houses or cars. Very nice.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    From what I hear, England is over stuffed with
    both North and Sub Sahara Africans. They have been invaded by the islamic killers like the rest of Europe also, for that matter....

h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    Don't move to GA. The whole state is infested with niggers.

23. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post

"... High property prices are keeping the spades out of rural areas."

Paying high prices for property or paying high property taxes to keep coons out... PRICELESS!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

25. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Vidor, Texas. 97% white, 0.1% ape.

The whole town is run by the KKK, and they let the monkeys know they're not welcome, especially after dark.

About once a year, the coons will march through town and protest, but they know not to stay.

h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Vidor, Texas. 97% white, 0.1% ape.

The whole town is run by the KKK, and they let the monkeys know they're not welcome, especially after dark.

About once a year, the coons will march through town and protest, but they know not to stay.
    Not sure if a town ran by the KKK is a good place to live. They hate many humans who don't deserve to be hated.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by h8whitelibtards View Post
    Not sure if a town ran by the KKK is a good place to live. They hate many humans who don't deserve to be hated.
    That's always been my problem with the Klan. They'd burn crosses in the front yards of my Jewish and Catholic ancestors. If they'd just stuck to niggers...
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

29. Likes N/A, Midder Peenud Hayed, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    draw a rectangle that begins at the SE corner of South Dakota to Burns, OR in the west, then extends directly north to the Canadian border, then back east to the NE corner of North Dakota.

That is a massive area of about 1,000 x 500 miles and is essentially nigger-free.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    draw a rectangle that begins at the SE corner of South Dakota to Burns, OR in the west, then extends directly north to the Canadian border, then back east to the NE corner of North Dakota.

That is a massive area of about 1,000 x 500 miles and is essentially nigger-free.
    I bought my first home in northwest Montana. 100% nigger free. It's also 100% SC Anemia free now because I got tired of freezing my balls off.
    It's magnificently beautiful and truly God's country but you do need to be the hearty sort to live there. That was back in the late 70's when I lived there, in my early 20's and still just couldn't take another winter.