Close

Likes Likes:  3
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Two Niggers attack a Elderly Asian man in California

Moment Good Samaritan is pistol-whipped trying to stop an elderly Asian man being robbed in broad daylight in Oakland California ...Thank the Lefties for all this?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-Oakland.html

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Libtards are letting niggers walk all over them, as a result they’ve gotten too bold in their monkeyshines. A nigger can attack someone completely unprovoked and the victim can somehow be the bad guy.
    Not only is racism deemed a far more serious crime than robbery, rape, and murder: it’s also excusing these crimes. I hope I live long enough to see the day of reckoning. I want to see businesses back to refusing niggers and of course, water cannons and german shepherds. Why did I have to be born too late to see the golden days of niggers knowing their place?

3. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Jubal Early
    Chimpout Guest
    Dig the white hazmat suits. I guess it is a warning that there is shit inside...

LeQuint Dicky Mining Co.
    Chimpout Guest
    There are commercials on television now speaking out against violence directed at Asians. Of course the ones committing all the violence towards them seem to be niggers of course.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dicky Mining Co. View Post
    There are commercials on television now speaking out against violence directed at Asians. Of course the ones committing all the violence towards them seem to be niggers of course.
    The time you see a mugshot plastered all over the Lame Stream Media is a verbal "hate crime," maybe trespassing at most. The assault, the murders, those are always by niggers.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone here seen or heard of an unprovoked attack upon an Asian by anything other than a nigger? Anyone?

9. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Anyone here seen or heard of an unprovoked attack upon an Asian by anything other than a nigger? Anyone?
    Never. Always a nigger. ALWAYS! Niggers are usually the ones commiting unprovoked attacks against EVERYONE for that matter. Just a violent and impulsive species.

Exterminatus
    Chimpout Guest
    If I was there, both those niggers would be in a coma. Though for
    some reason niggers don't dare mess with me.