Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

another rapper you never heard of gets winged

An elderly 57 year old rapper that you never heard of has been taken by Satan. This worthless ape has got to ripe old silverback age before succumbing to the classic nigger disease diabetes. All that purple drank and chicken gonna fuck a nigger up don't you know !

Anyway, celebrate this nigger's lifetime achievement if you so desire. I'm going to create my own memory in the toilet bowl as I can feel a growl in the bowel !

https://pagesix.com/2021/07/16/just-...605.1568574634

Biz Markie, the rapper best known for his 1989 hit “Just a Friend,” died Friday evening after a battle with diabetes complications.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This nigger's one hit was particularly painful to hear, and plagued MTV for eternity.
    Do the maffs : 57 years + 'beetus = batwings.

4. Likes CoonsЯus, Sandy , N/A liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember that cRap it became famous for. The real pain was all the little wigger children cRapping it up because it was "cool" to act like a nigger.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    An elderly 57 year old rapper that you never heard of has been taken by Satan. This worthless ape has got to ripe old silverback age before succumbing to the classic nigger disease diabetes. All that purple drank and chicken gonna fuck a nigger up don't you know !

Anyway, celebrate this nigger's lifetime achievement if you so desire. I'm going to create my own memory in the toilet bowl as I can feel a growl in the bowel !

https://pagesix.com/2021/07/16/just-...605.1568574634
    I think that nigger was one of the "Fat boys!!" Not that I give a SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!! A bunch of NO TALENT apes!!

8. Likes N/A, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I think that nigger was one of the "Fat boys!!" Not that I give a SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!! A bunch of NO TALENT apes!!
    I was wrong!! Had the ape confused with prince markie dee, a Latino that might have some "spigger" in da' woodpile!! cRappers are WORTHLESS anyway!!

10. Likes CoonsЯus, N/A, Sandy liked this post
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest

All cRappers are worthless

All of them are worthless niggers. And the ones that are humans are stupid whiggers, spiggers, chiggers, etc who need to act their own color. Stop acting like a nigger and pull your pants up.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post