Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Because of Shaniqua, guess what credit cards WON'T be in my wallet any longer?

[edited to remove the company name, in case a search engine shows this post and the nigger realizes it's me]

This card company has been pretty good to me until now. With how much I use the cards, there is no reason I should have to pay an annual fee when they make money off my purchases, and I could always call up to have them waive the fee on any of the cards. The first agent, a nice-sounding woman with a white-sounding Southern drawl, wasn't able to do this for me. So she sent me up to a "senior account manager," and that nigger was worse than the typical useless nigger. Let's just call it Shaniqua. She said "It done not be available," which means nothing to me. I asked why she couldn't do it, and she just said again, "It done not be available."

How the hell, just how the hell "woke" can any company be to promote a nigger to a "senior" position?

I have excellent credit, and tens of thousands in available balance with them. I use one of their cards in particular because of the bigger cash back from grocery stores and entertainment, and considering what they spent, it's nice revenue for them for letting someone use their product. They need me, but I don't need them, and I don't need their business if they're going to dick me for $50, even if I do get a lot more than that in cash back. It's the principle, and on top of that it's the insult of being "served" by a nigger. So I'll be opening a couple of new cards elsewhere, and then closing all my accounts.

Generally you want to open new lines of credit first before closing old ones, because closing accounts can lower your credit score. I applied for a few cards over the years, spreading purchases around with paying off the balances, as part of building a high FICO. Then I was offered a new card with a cash bonus if I spent $X in the first few months. That was a no-brainer, although we have to remember that credit card companies make money off the small percentage that merchants pay. I was a good customer ever since I was a young adult, and guess what, all it takes is one bad experience with a nigger to send someone away forever.

There's the old tale of "all for want of a nail." Today, it's "all for want of a human."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    This card company has been pretty good to me until now. With how much I use the cards, there is no reason I should have to pay an annual fee when they make money off my purchases, and I could always call up to have them waive the fee on any of the cards. The first agent, a nice-sounding woman with a white-sounding Southern drawl, wasn't able to do this for me. So she sent me up to a "senior account manager," and that nigger was worse than the typical useless nigger. Let's just call it Shaniqua. She said "It done not be available," which means nothing to me. I asked why she couldn't do it, and she just said again, "It done not be available."

How the hell, just how the hell "woke" can any company be to promote a nigger to a "senior" position?

I have excellent credit, and tens of thousands in available balance with them. I use one of their cards in particular because of the bigger cash back from grocery stores and entertainment, and considering what they spent, it's nice revenue for them for letting someone use their product. They need me, but I don't need them, and I don't need their business if they're going to dick me for $50, even if I do get a lot more than that in cash back. It's the principle, and on top of that it's the insult of being "served" by a nigger. So I'll be opening a couple of new cards elsewhere, and then closing all my accounts.

Generally you want to open new lines of credit first before closing old ones, because closing accounts can lower your credit score. I applied for a few cards over the years, spreading purchases around with paying off the balances, as part of building a high FICO. Then I was offered a new card with a cash bonus if I spent $X in the first few months. That was a no-brainer, although we have to remember that credit card companies make money off the small percentage that merchants pay. I was a good customer ever since I was a young adult, and guess what, all it takes is one bad experience with a nigger to send someone away forever.

There's the old tale of "all for want of a nail." Today, it's "all for want of a human."
    Tru Dat!!

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    This card company has been pretty good to me until now.
    They had some really annoying ad campaign, with either snippy bitches, or negroes, posing as accomplished
    business owners. None of them looked like anyone who worked their way into the businesses portrayed in
    ads, and white males were conspicuously absent. Seeing some 25 year old girl smirking in front of a 3 million
    dollar brewery is beyond ridiculous. Her "passion" is beer ? It sure doesn't look it.

6. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It done not be available."

You done be a dumbass goddamn nigger.

Wise decision Sandman. Nobody needs or wants niggers anywhere NEAR their money, be it credit or whatever.

8. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Adding to this, Metro Bank in the UK uses a London call centre staffed exclusively by niggers

AMEX in the UK seem to have many niggers working for them now