Close

Likes Likes:  40
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

NJ "dad" barbeques Grandmammy, Grandpappy and sproglet.

And a wonderful DAD I'm sure he was.

Police have not discussed a motive
    Niggers rarely have a motive that makes sense to humans but in these cases, the motive is usually, "Ah ain't payin' dat chile support" because with their usual lack of foresight niggers think spending life in NU is better than paying now.

The statement says investigators discovered surveillance video allegedly showing the suspect at a gas station shortly before the start of the fire.

In the footage, Sanders is seen buying flammable liquid and a torch lighter.

Neighborhood security cameras also filmed him heading towards the home and then going away from it.

No wonder prisons are packed with 13% of the population. Their stupidity always gets them wrangled.

GoGibsMe up and running in a flash.

https://people.com/crime/new-jersey-...-grandparents/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus, Sandy , SC Anemia liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Woo Hoo! The spook was doing God's work. I'm delighted anytime a felon factory gets shut down. Especially before the grand opening.
    Also a bright shiny nickel says the chile was with the grandparents because the ho that shat it out is incarcerated or a drugged-out, sloppy trick who couldn't or wouldn't care for it.

They will not be missed.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He failed to batwing the babymomma, but roasted her mammy sow and husboon, and burnt up her shitling.
    She's fried but still kicking. Hopefully, she's done shitting out additional briquettes.

6. Likes CoonsЯus, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    $28,000 in GoFunDMuhDik already ! A chicken tower burger is $5.99....I make that 4675 more KFC burger boxes littering the streets of New Jersey !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Woo Hoo! The spook was doing God's work. I'm delighted anytime a felon factory gets shut down. Especially before the grand opening.
    Also a bright shiny nickel says the chile was with the grandparents because the ho that shat it out is incarcerated or a drugged-out, sloppy trick who couldn't or wouldn't care for it.

They will not be missed.

The sprog's mammy was in the house.
    including Malani's mother, are receiving treatment for critical injuries they suffered.
    The bat fairy is hovering, but if the sow lives maybe at least her niglet launcher got melted and sealed shut.

When did I get so vulgar and nasty??
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe he was just hungry and wanted to make some ghetto lobster.

Before the fire was started, Sanders allegedly texted the baby's mother, telling her to get the infant out of the house.

Early last Friday morning, Michael Sanders set a home in Hamilton Township on fire. Flames engulfed the duplex within minutes, causing a partial roof collapse. Killed in the fire was 9-month-old Malani Sanders, according to the statement.

Two other individuals residing in the home, including Malani's mother, are receiving treatment for critical injuries they suffered.

11. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    The bat fairy is hovering, but if the sow lives maybe at least her niglet launcher got melted and sealed shut.
    "niglet launcher" Bwahaha

13. Likes CoonsЯus, Sandy , IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flames engulfed the duplex within minutes, causing a partial roof collapse.
    I'm not surprised that packed and probably filthy nest, crammed with KFC wrappers, niggers, and flammables went up like a tinderbox.

15. Likes CoonsЯus, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not surprised that packed and probably filthy nest, crammed with KFC wrappers, niggers, and flammables went up like a tinderbox.
    Oh yeah, chiggun grease, an ocean of cocoa butter and the unimaginable, unholy deep fryer or whatever makeshift crap they use to fry with. Probably ten quarts of lard and recycled bacon grease in a pot on the stove that never gets emptied or cleaned.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    The sprog's mammy was in the house.

When did I get so vulgar and nasty??
    I don’t know but I got a chuckle out of it.

19. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yeah, chiggun grease, an ocean of cocoa butter and the unimaginable, unholy deep fryer or whatever makeshift crap they use to fry with. Probably ten quarts of lard and recycled bacon grease in a pot on the stove that never gets emptied or cleaned.

I was at a nigger grease fire one time and they literally had two 5 gallon (I shit you not) vats full of grease right next to the uben.

21. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sheete! He wuz hungra!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

And everything nigger-rigged iwth a zillion wires and extension cords all taped together and every blackened, burned socket overloaded because niggers don't "get" electricity.

24. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    And everything nigger-rigged iwth a zillion wires and extension cords all taped together and every blackened, burned socket overloaded because niggers don't "get" electricity.
    That beez YT juju. Fine with me because every year we get regaled with stories of apartment fires and goodness. Garage sale space heaters on extension cords from the neighbors apartment. Yanno, with electric billz being all rayciss and shit.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	overloaded-power-sockets-with-multiple-appliances-plugged-in-united-A90EF6.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	317.3 KB 
ID:	16190

26. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	overloaded-power-sockets-with-multiple-appliances-plugged-in-united-A90EF6.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	317.3 KB 
ID:	16190
    I actually try to avoid using power strips for the same reason unless they have a surge protector or some additional human technology (battery, energy regulator, fuse, etc.) more advanced than that.

Not everyone can afford to buy a new house when their current one burns down.

28. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That beez YT juju. Fine with me because every year we get regaled with stories of apartment fires and goodness. Garage sale space heaters on extension cords from the neighbors apartment. Yanno, with electric billz being all rayciss and shit.
    Nigger nest fires in winter are almost caused by extension cords, especially a bunch strung together to plug into the next door house's exterior outlets. What is this world coming to when you can't trust that Fambly Dollar $1.99 cent cord, with the fake UL tag, to carry 20 amps?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    What is this world coming to when you can't trust that Fambly Dollar $1.99 cent cord, with the fake UL tag, to carry 20 amps?
    Fake UL tag & 20 amps. AHHHHHHH

31. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fake UL tag & 20 amps. AHHHHHHH
    *and made with 22ga wire. You know, the good shit.

33. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    We should be encouraging the niggers to use more kerosene heaters in the winter. This incineration scene would repeat a hundred thousand times nationwide. Carbon monoxide would contribute to more.

35. Likes Sandy liked this post