Close

Likes Likes:  40
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

So I decided to join...

This seems like a nice place.

About me: I've been lurking for some time, and was the guy that suggested the QR code thing in the guest forum. I hate niggers. I have hated them since at least 1989.

That may not seem like a long time, but I'm only 40 years old, and my early experiences with them were negative. In fact, ALL of my experiences with niggers have been negative.

I am NOT what some people might call a "niggerlover." I feel nothing but contempt for the nigger species, and I find the concept of miscegenation to be a crime against humanity. (At least insofar as it pertains to niggers; I believe that there are many non-white races that might have something positive to contribute to humankind, so if that is true, then I'm okay with them mixing.)

I also served in the Army for 9 years, before I had to get out due to a medical discharge. Lost a leg in Afghanistan. Am I bitter about that, especially after making E-6? Sure, but I don't want that to define my life, and outside of this post, I'm not going to talk about it. I might say some unkind things about sand niggers here and there, though.

Anyhow, I'm happy to be here among presumably like-minded people, and I hope to contribute in a meaningful way to the community.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many solutes for your service and your loss.

Welcome to the forum.

3. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Howdy and welcome!

5. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome!

I might say some unkind things about sand niggers here and there, though
    That is ok . We have a special place for them as well.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

7. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    Welcome!! and thank you for your service. Glad to have you here.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never give up hating niggers ! They're the problem not you ! Looking forward to your contributions. Niggers are the ultimate COVID disease released upon humanity. Niggers have fucked up more than COVID ever will.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

10. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiggun Noodle Soup View Post
    This seems like a nice place.

About me: I've been lurking for some time, and was the guy that suggested the QR code thing in the guest forum. I hate niggers. I have hated them since at least 1989.

That may not seem like a long time, but I'm only 40 years old, and my early experiences with them were negative. In fact, ALL of my experiences with niggers have been negative.

I am NOT what some people might call a "niggerlover." I feel nothing but contempt for the nigger species, and I find the concept of miscegenation to be a crime against humanity. (At least insofar as it pertains to niggers; I believe that there are many non-white races that might have something positive to contribute to humankind, so if that is true, then I'm okay with them mixing.)

I also served in the Army for 9 years, before I had to get out due to a medical discharge. Lost a leg in Afghanistan. Am I bitter about that, especially after making E-6? Sure, but I don't want that to define my life, and outside of this post, I'm not going to talk about it. I might say some unkind things about sand niggers here and there, though.

Anyhow, I'm happy to be here among presumably like-minded people, and I hope to contribute in a meaningful way to the community.
    WELCOME!! And THANK YOU for your service, brother!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for your service and your sacrifice.And welcome to the site.
    There’s a reason we are here.It is because we all share the same hatred for the shit skins. Of course every interaction with a shit skin is going to be negative. Shit skins are a worthless breed/species of beast.They ruin everything they touch or go near. America would be better off without niggers.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome brother! There are many veterans here who are also veteran nigger haters. So grab a stick and let's bash some niggers!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the site! Like the others, you have my appreciation too for your service and sacrifice.

We bash sand niggers just as much here, if you ever feel like telling stories (just be vague enough to be not identifiable). You'll probably be able to relate to some of the news articles we post about asslifter "culture."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Chiggun Noodle Soup, welcome to the site, and thanks for serving our great country. Sorry to hear you got
    your CIB the hard way. I'm a dirty 11B from the '70s, never deployed, but boy can I dig a hole for a new shitter.

16. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome and thank you for your service! Feel free to bash sand niggers as much as regular niggers.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for that fantastic introduction!

Welcome to CHIMPOUT!

20. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the fellowship of Chimpout!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

22. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4d7dir.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	45.6 KB 
ID:	16253

My white hat's off to you and we all thank you for your service, brother.

Fire at will on the dune coons.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome. A mod will have to get you your fire watch ribbon. We have our share of nigger-hating vets, here.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eyeznteef View Post
    Welcome. A mod will have to get you your fire watch ribbon. We have our share of nigger-hating vets, here.
    Oh, this thing?

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiggun Noodle Soup View Post

About me: I've been lurking for some time, and was the guy that suggested the QR code thing in the guest forum...

Welcome to the club from the "Coon Club"!

Thank you for your service and your sacrifice.

A nigger probably did it!

Personally, I think the QR code stickers stuck to places humans would most likely encounter them is a great idea!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you joined! Your contributions are appreciated!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for your service and your tremendous sacrifice. It must be maddening to see the direction this country is headed after putting your life on the line. Best of wishes to you.

29. Likes Sandy , Celticgirl liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast