This seems like a nice place.

About me: I've been lurking for some time, and was the guy that suggested the QR code thing in the guest forum. I hate niggers. I have hated them since at least 1989.

That may not seem like a long time, but I'm only 40 years old, and my early experiences with them were negative. In fact, ALL of my experiences with niggers have been negative.

I am NOT what some people might call a "niggerlover." I feel nothing but contempt for the nigger species, and I find the concept of miscegenation to be a crime against humanity. (At least insofar as it pertains to niggers; I believe that there are many non-white races that might have something positive to contribute to humankind, so if that is true, then I'm okay with them mixing.)

I also served in the Army for 9 years, before I had to get out due to a medical discharge. Lost a leg in Afghanistan. Am I bitter about that, especially after making E-6? Sure, but I don't want that to define my life, and outside of this post, I'm not going to talk about it. I might say some unkind things about sand niggers here and there, though.

Anyhow, I'm happy to be here among presumably like-minded people, and I hope to contribute in a meaningful way to the community.