Close

Likes Likes:  63
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by h8whitelibtards View Post
    Half of the nigger population isn't even fit for work. They are content to be porch monkeys all day. Maybe compulsory education for niggers should be up until the age of 12 instead of 14. Schools in the hood would be shut down saving taxpayers a lot of money. I don't understand this agenda of creating a permanent underclass dependent on gubmint gibs. How does that benefit anyone in any society? I thought that in order to make everyone in a nation prosperous, people have to work and be productive.
    It benefits noone, not even the nigger can read after years of mandatory hood schooling which they attend very little. It’s insane, their brains are underdeveloped. Try and teach em all you want. Throw money at em, the result will always be the same. It is proven that their IQs are collectively substandard from any other race on the planet but libs think they are just underprivileged. Fucking nonsense.

2. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    They should be taught how to mop, clean, pick crops, lay bricks, cut wood, cook and drive small trucks. Stuff that their little minds can handle.
    Mop, and clean - Yes, but there's looking like you're working, and then there's actually cleaning something.
    Pick crops - Niggers get about a quarter of the work done that Latin Americans do, in the same amount of time.
    Lay bricks - Masonry is a skilled trade, tough physical work, and needs to be done perfectly. Not for the negro.
    Cut wood - Chainsaw work requires more skills that negroes don't have. Splitting and stacking wood they could do.
    Cook - Some of them can cook, if they grow up doing it. The Spaniards outdo them in restaurant situations.
    Drive small trucks - Amazon hires them for this, results are not good.

4. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Mop, and clean - Yes, but there's looking like you're working, and then there's actually cleaning something.
    Pick crops - Niggers get about a quarter of the work done that Latin Americans do, in the same amount of time.
    Lay bricks - Masonry is a skilled trade, tough physical work, and needs to be done perfectly. Not for the negro.
    Cut wood - Chainsaw work requires more skills that negroes don't have. Splitting and stacking wood they could do.
    Cook - Some of them can cook, if they grow up doing it. The Spaniards outdo them in restaurant situations.
    Drive small trucks - Amazon hires them for this, results are not good.
    Even if they do the usual groidian quarter ass job, I'd rather see them out in the fields then in their nests waiting for their gubiment check!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

6. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, eyeznteef liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Could you imagine a skyscraper built solely by niggers? Even if they were given a blueprint, it would be a collapse nightmare once the second floor was put in place. And forget the crane operation!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Could you imagine a skyscraper built solely by niggers? Even if they were given a blueprint, it would be a collapse nightmare once the second floor was put in place. And forget the crane operation!
    Seriously speaking, we will see more buildings and bridges collapse in the years to come as companies get more and more "diverse", colleges accepting niggers only, and schools canceling advanced math classes due to more raycizzums. Don't drive over any bridges in 5 years.

Seems to me that the price we have to pay for not picking our own cotton has been very, very steep.

10. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Every ethnic race of human that has her come to America in the last 200 yrs has progressed.The nigger has only gotten worse.Because nigger is not of the human race.Nigger is a low IQ sub species of beast.Niggers are counterproductive and destructive.Niggs have no place in a human society.

12. Likes N/A, Sandy liked this post
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Every ethnic race of human that has her come to America in the last 200 yrs has progressed.The nigger has only gotten worse.Because nigger is not of the human race.Nigger is a low IQ sub species of beast.Niggers are counterproductive and destructive.Niggs have no place in a human society.
    They never figured out how to build a boat or ship and explore past the shores of Apefrican countries. They would still be living in grass huts if it wasn't for colonizers bringing technology. Now, the Chinese are building up their infrastructure at what price? The Chinese have essentially enslaved various Apefrican countries.
    They won't progress. And in modern society, they'll never make it into good roles unless humans are involved in putting them there. (DEI officers and Chief diversity officers... lmao what a joke.)

14. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seriously speaking, we will see more buildings and bridges collapse in the years to come as companies get more and more "diverse", colleges accepting niggers only, and schools canceling advanced math classes due to more raycizzums. Don't drive over any bridges in 5 years.

Seems to me that the price we have to pay for not picking our own cotton has been very, very steep.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florid...ridge_collapse

Do you remember this bridge collapse a few years ago? The company brags on its site, "FIGG Bridge Engineers specializes in the management of diverse engineering teams for major bridge transportation projects and in the design of major concrete segmental bridges." The reason they got government contracts is because they presented themselves as a "Certified Minority Owned Firm."

In their case, they went woke and got rich, while innocent people died and got hurt.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

16. Likes Jim Crow, N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It would be nice if we could take one of our States, like California, and turn it into a niggers-only country.

We could call it Wakanda, and let them develop their own economy, and let them maintain their infrastructure and food and water supplies on their own. They wouldn't even have to worry about undocumented human workers trying to cross the border and steal their jobs, because no sane human with actual skills would want to live there! (Border towns could be established for the purpose of selling meth, fentanyl, marijuana, jenkem, alcohol, and menthol cigarettes to the niggers)

Just imagine it: within 8 months all of the buildings and technology will be gone, and there will be mud huts and corpses as far as the eye can see.

18. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiggun Noodle Soup View Post
    It would be nice if we could take one of our States, like California, and turn it into a niggers-only country.

We could call it Wakanda, and let them develop their own economy, and let them maintain their infrastructure and food and water supplies on their own. They wouldn't even have to worry about undocumented human workers trying to cross the border and steal their jobs, because no sane human with actual skills would want to live there! (Border towns could be established for the purpose of selling meth, fentanyl, marijuana, jenkem, alcohol, and menthol cigarettes to the niggers)

Just imagine it: within 8 months all of the buildings and technology will be gone, and there will be mud huts and corpses as far as the eye can see.
    California has the best weather, fertile land, and nicest scenery. I'd say relocate all of the niggers somewhere else on the east coast along with all the libtards. Better yet, send them to a deserted island so they can really have a Wakanda and keep white libtards as slaves.

20. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    California has the best weather, fertile land, and nicest scenery. I'd say relocate all of the niggers somewhere else on the east coast along with all the libtards. Better yet, send them to a deserted island so they can really have a Wakanda and keep white libtards as slaves.
    They also have issues with procuring clean water, power grid issues, libtards, sanctuary cities, and niggers.

I don't have any particular issue with Mexicans, as long as they are the law abiding types. I could probably say the same thing about White people.

Criminals make everything worse.

22. Likes Sandy liked this post
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiggun Noodle Soup View Post
    They also have issues with procuring clean water, power grid issues, libtards, sanctuary cities, and niggers.

I don't have any particular issue with Mexicans, as long as they are the law abiding types. I could probably say the same thing about White people.

Criminals make everything worse.
    Oh we will fix all of that. In fact, once you get rid of niggers and liberals, these problems will solve themselves.

24. Likes Sandy liked this post
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nonsense.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	65.7 KB 
ID:	16299

What maff classes teach.

26. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Why the hell does whitey teach them words like “systemic”.
    A constant source of irritation for me. Looksatmuh niggers behind a podium using words and terms they don't understand but mimic them anyway because they sound 'informed' and 'articulate'. Just once I'd love for one to be challenged and asked "why systemic, what makes it systemic?".

I hate when niggers try to sound educated and literate. Dumb bastards.

28. Likes Sandy liked this post
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    A constant source of irritation for me. Looksatmuh niggers behind a podium using words and terms they don't understand but mimic them anyway because they sound 'informed' and 'articulate'. Just once I'd love for one to be challenged and asked "why systemic, what makes it systemic?".

I hate when niggers try to sound educated and literate. Dumb bastards.
    I hate when they try to sound woke and say "racialized" or "melinated".

30. Likes Sandy liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12