Almost certain it was a nigger. I was sitting on my porch the other day. My house sits on a corner. I am holding my Ipad, looking down at it while my dog kind of is roaming around in the yard. It was around 8pm. I hear a car coming down the street, so as a natural reaction i glance up to see who it is. Don't recognize them, but i could see two figures in the car. The driver had bushy hair looked slightly dark. Maybe mixed, maybe light skinned nigger. Certainly not human. I look back down as they go around the corner and i hear POP POP POP and pinging sounds and felt something hit the side of my head 3 times, one came extremely close to my eye. Like a inch away. I sat there stunned for a few seconds and then i realized what it was. They shot me with a pellet gun. I noticed a small mark on my storm door, i dont know if it was from being hit or not. Luckily i was not injured, it did not break the skin. By the time i realized what just went down they were gone and i grabbed my dog and ducked in the house. I called the police, they came out right away but really there was not much they could do at this point. I barely got a description of the car or the people inside. One of the cops gave me advice, get security camera system which is something i have been wanting to do for around a year now. Just never get around to it.
Its kind of scary, what if it had been a real gun? They would have taken me out before i knew what was going on. Even if i were sitting out there armed, its not going to do any good. Just sitting there relaxing and the next thing someone opens fire. I didn't tell any of my family, i wouldnt want to worry anyone.