Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Shot in the face with a pellet gun, possibly by nigger

Almost certain it was a nigger. I was sitting on my porch the other day. My house sits on a corner. I am holding my Ipad, looking down at it while my dog kind of is roaming around in the yard. It was around 8pm. I hear a car coming down the street, so as a natural reaction i glance up to see who it is. Don't recognize them, but i could see two figures in the car. The driver had bushy hair looked slightly dark. Maybe mixed, maybe light skinned nigger. Certainly not human. I look back down as they go around the corner and i hear POP POP POP and pinging sounds and felt something hit the side of my head 3 times, one came extremely close to my eye. Like a inch away. I sat there stunned for a few seconds and then i realized what it was. They shot me with a pellet gun. I noticed a small mark on my storm door, i dont know if it was from being hit or not. Luckily i was not injured, it did not break the skin. By the time i realized what just went down they were gone and i grabbed my dog and ducked in the house. I called the police, they came out right away but really there was not much they could do at this point. I barely got a description of the car or the people inside. One of the cops gave me advice, get security camera system which is something i have been wanting to do for around a year now. Just never get around to it.
    Its kind of scary, what if it had been a real gun? They would have taken me out before i knew what was going on. Even if i were sitting out there armed, its not going to do any good. Just sitting there relaxing and the next thing someone opens fire. I didn't tell any of my family, i wouldnt want to worry anyone.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got one word for you: Dynaspike.

https://www.dynaspike.com/

This reminds me of an old codger from back home who raked all the fall leaves into a pile in his front yard for city pick up only to have some stupid kids come by on motorcycles and stick a leg out knocking the pile around. He bitched at them, called the cops, city hall - all for zip. Finally, he put solid cement blocks stacked up next to the sidewalk and raked the leaves back into a pile right over the blocks. They only did it once more. I forgot how many of them broke their legs but all their bikes were trashed in a heap.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 07-16-2021 at 08:11 AM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Just sitting there relaxing and the next thing someone opens fire. I didn't tell any of my family, i wouldnt want to worry anyone.
    Three head shots, from out in the street, while sitting in a car ? That doesn't sound like typical nigger marksmanship.
    Could be one of those full auto Co2 BB guns. You would be justified if you returned fire, with a real gun of course.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    The driver had bushy hair looked slightly dark. Maybe mixed, maybe light skinned nigger. Certainly not human.
    Damn, Buck, at least you weren't hurt too badly. Next time they'll be using a Hi-Point on someone.

Do you have neighborhood watch? Sounds like your street could use a few good George Zimmerman type men.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    In this situation it can be hard to react. That is why niggers love the drive by.

Look into one of those ring doorbells or something similar. I know some people are conspiracy theory about them but who cares if someone can see your front lawn and know when you aren't home. They can do that by just driving past. This sounds like a once in a lifetime coontact though. One of those times you wish you had it but will probably never need it again.

The sad part is if you had reacted and fired back you would probably end up in jail with a media storm decrying you a racist. After all they only shot you with a pellet gun and you kilt dem fo it.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.