Close

Likes Likes:  21
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Uncle Festus
    Chimpout Guest

Walmart Employee Beats Customer

Google it. Pick-a-Ninny no good piece of trash employee of Walmart repeatedly beat a 70 year old woman Remember, Black Lives Matter...

Current news, hope she sues the pants off this Woke Institution.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    source?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

3. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Festus View Post
    Google it. Pick-a-Ninny no good piece of trash employee of Walmart repeatedly beat a 70 year old woman Remember, Black Lives Matter...

Current news, hope she sues the pants off this Woke Institution.
    Looks like the "employee" was a 17 year old spigress!!

h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    source?
    https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...-old-customer/ Another nigger on white incident.

6. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest

Why would anyone other than niggers shop at the Wally World?

None of this is shocking. The Wally Wally World is a nigger infested sto.
    Speaking of the Wally World, this is the new place where niggers go to pick up hoes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9yBXi-ytwM
    Why would anyone shop at the Wally Wally World after seeing this video? This is for niggers only.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope she sues them for all they are worth. The story doesn't say, but my nigdar is pinging on the manager that dindu nuffins about this bitch. Wagee nigger equals a few thousand max. Shiftless nigger manager (direct representative of the Walliworld corporation and BOD) equals big holes in deep pockets.

A seventy y/o woman can't just take a punch like a 15 y/o thick skulled nigger. This poor old lady will likely suffer more than just some bruises from this and I hope she cost them more than enough to rethink their hiring policies. The juvenile niggress that did this likely had a rap sheet already but how would any employer know when they are charged as juvies?

She should make part of the settlement that they fire every damn one of them and close the store permanently.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Le Quint Dickey Mining Co.
    Chimpout Guest
    This is just typical nigger behavior of course. No surprise. The content of their character. But the libs keep trying to convince people they're just like us. And retarded enablers/coddlers keep believing the lie. I NEVER hear of white people behaving like this, or "twerking" on cop cars, at funerals, etc..Someone should set up a tour bus service and drive libs through the "hood" where they can experience the nigger in their natural habitat. The nigger bitch got "suspended". What a joke. Get ready to pay big-time Nig-Mart on your diversity hires behalf, and be ready to continue to pay the next time the little nigger bitch chimps out. It's inevitable.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    More white privilege.
    We owe the 'teen' employment.

h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    More white privilege. We owe the 'teen' employment.
    Isn't the gubmint's stimmie checks paying more than walmart? gibs... gimmie gimmie gimmie dat stimmie

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by h8whitelibtards View Post
    Speaking of the Wally World, this is the new place where niggers go to pick up hoes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9yBXi-ytwM
    Why would anyone shop at the Wally Wally World after seeing this video? This is for niggers only.
    Uh, where's my eye bleach? Just like us right? Nigger buck speaking bix-nood and a bunch of dey hoes in wigs shaking dey stanky,ugly black asses at a camera. Instant shut down of that nigger shit vid.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    According to the victim, store employees apparently already knew that the suspect had a temper that could lead to violent outbursts prior to the attack.
    It's got shit-colored skin doesn't it?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f38a0b2e-a1.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	16170

Who's the dumbass that thought this was OK? Yup, you can pick this one out of a lineup a mile away.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope she sues them for all they are worth. The story doesn't say, but my nigdar is pinging on the manager that dindu nuffins about this bitch. Wagee nigger equals a few thousand max. Shiftless nigger manager (direct representative of the Walliworld corporation and BOD) equals big holes in deep pockets.

A seventy y/o woman can't just take a punch like a 15 y/o thick skulled nigger. This poor old lady will likely suffer more than just some bruises from this and I hope she cost them more than enough to rethink their hiring policies. The juvenile niggress that did this likely had a rap sheet already but how would any employer know when they are charged as juvies?

She should make part of the settlement that they fire every damn one of them and close the store permanently.
    I hope so. No respect for our elderly. My mom died from a fall. She was alone at the time when she fell but it is no joke.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Upstate NY WalMarts are mostly white, but all it takes is a few blacks to nigger up the whole place.
    Sporadically, they appear in groups, steal, cause trouble - then disappear. Black Walmart employees
    will malinger, and this lady should not have talked to her, or about her, without a male protecting her.

22. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    this lady should not have talked to her, or about her, without a male protecting her.
    I can't lay one tenth of a percent of the blame on her. I blame the nigger first, her boss and anyone else that witnessed anything leading up to this incident.

If anyone saw and did nothing they are absolute cowards that should be charged as accessories to elder abuse. Criminal indifference should be prosecuted and if any man witnessed and did nothing, he should have his balls cut off since he doesn't know how to use them anyway.

FFS! I can't walk ten feet in a store without finding SOMETHING that I could use as a weapon. If I can think of a half dozen ways just off the top of my head to kill someone with a can of beans or a rolled up magazine, anyone can surely find something to incapacitate a teenigger.

24. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope she sues them for all they are worth. The story doesn't say, but my nigdar is pinging on the manager that dindu nuffins about this bitch.
    SC quoted part of the article that I saw too. The store knew. I wonder if the store manager is a nigger, or a coddler, that hired the niggeress so it could get "fired" after a few weeks on its first job, and collect unemployment.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    this lady should not have talked to her, or about her, without a male protecting her.
    I can't lay one tenth of a percent of the blame on her. I blame the nigger first, her boss and anyone else that witnessed anything leading up to this incident.
    I can see both sides. There's no reason in the world the woman should have expected things to go badly, and at her age she probably isn't used to niggers.

The rest of us, though, know that the lesson can be learned gently from sites like Chimpout, or the hard way by being sent to the ER.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1470262450381.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	71.1 KB 
ID:	16176
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

27. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    This (and all the comments) is so sad. And the world is bending over backwards for these animals.
    We want to live in peace and not have to worry about chimpouts. This is like being around uncaged wild animals.

29. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This (and all the comments) is so sad. And the world is bending over backwards for these animals.
    We want to live in peace and not have to worry about chimpouts. This is like being around uncaged wild animals.
    Hence the saying: no niggers, know peace, but know niggers, no peace.

31. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mr. Sandman mentioned that I quoted the story:

"According to the victim, store employees apparently already knew that the suspect had a temper that could lead to violent outbursts prior to the attack."

That's all the attorney for this poor woman needs to cash an ENORMOUS check in a civil case. Slam dunk, cha-ching. Fuck Walmart.

33. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    "According to the victim, store employees apparently already knew that the suspect had a temper that could lead to violent outbursts prior to the attack."

Well, DUHHHH! It is a nigger! That should be pretty goddamn obvious to anyone with more than two brain cells.