Close

Likes Likes:  21
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I can't lay one tenth of a percent of the blame on her. I blame the nigger first, her boss and anyone else that witnessed anything leading up to this incident.
    I don't care about who's at fault. An elderly woman should NOT be confronting a hostile sheboon. Nor should she
    count on anyone to intervene. Right and wrong has nothing to do with it. White knights like you and me are few,
    idiots shooting viral videos are the norm, as are gutless beta boi males. My mother, who's in her '80s, will confront
    a nasty ratchet parked in a handicapped spot, and there's no way to stop her. She's going to get herself and my 92
    year old father killed. Old folks don't know how dangerous today's wild negroes are. They don't see the attack
    videos that we do, they still have faith in the police, courts and corrections. I don't give anyone a chance to hurt
    me, if I can help it.

2. Likes tweakstick, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Old folks don't know how dangerous today's wild negroes are. They don't see the attack
    videos that we do, they still have faith in the police, courts and corrections. I don't give anyone a chance to hurt
    me, if I can help it.
    It's a growing learning experience. A lot of elderly, plus a lot of non-coddlers who grew up in mostly white areas, don't realize how dangerous it can be with just one nigger.

There was always the potential for any nigger to turn violent, but things started getting really bad since the HNIC got elected. Someone once posted, "USA + nigger president = South Africa," and give us a few more years to have wide-scale murders of entire white families (it already happens every so often). Some people, however, are in very human areas and don't realize what a single nigger can do.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    It's a growing learning experience. A lot of elderly, plus a lot of non-coddlers who grew up in mostly white areas, don't realize how dangerous it can be with just one nigger.
    The sheboons instigate shit, then get on the sail foam, and call in the thugs, who are just hanging around nearby.
    Some older Hispanic guy in Queens got attacked by a 15 year old sheboon on a bus, with a half dozen more niggers
    joining in. He took her knife and killed her with it, got charged with murder, and then acquitted. Another boon didn't
    like being told to STFU - she then had niggers with AKs show up and shoot up the bus. But most nigger crimes are
    never reported, so people have a false sense of security. We've had some major crimes on adjacent blocks, and
    mum's the word, unless you know some cops.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I don't care about who's at fault. An elderly woman should NOT be confronting a hostile sheboon. Nor should she
    count on anyone to intervene. Right and wrong has nothing to do with it. White knights like you and me are few,
    idiots shooting viral videos are the norm, as are gutless beta boi males. My mother, who's in her '80s, will confront
    a nasty ratchet parked in a handicapped spot, and there's no way to stop her. She's going to get herself and my 92
    year old father killed. Old folks don't know how dangerous today's wild negroes are. They don't see the attack
    me, if I can help it.
    I re-read the article and didn't catch it at first that she exchanged words with it. A fool-hearty attempt indeed. I knew she tried to snap a pic and would have assumed she was trying to be subtle when taking the nigress' pic but then, old people and phones. Whatcha gonna do. She may not have even thought about the phone's shutter sound if she could even hear it at 70.

The problem with getting old is that you assume that people and times will stay the same as you but they don't. I think that's a major part of why old folks are easy victims. They just can't fathom how bad things are getting or how different society if changing around them enough to be on guard for the unexpected. Predators see elderly as easy targets. Elderly see predators as children who need correction. I'm betting that's why she Karened IRL and asked to speak to the manager. I'm also betting that unlike an actual Karen, she did it out of frustration not entitlement.

I've always said I would never turn into my grandfather but that's about as silly as saying my hair won't fall out. People get old, times change, old people don't, and niggers only get worse.

I'm at the age that my daughter is starting to laugh at me for not knowing how to use a certain app especially when I have no interest in them. When she was young, she called my record player an "old timey CD player" Her kids won't know what either of those relics are.

I'm sure if my grandfather were alive today, he wouldn't last long. When he was young, if an adult human caught a nigger acting up, they could beat their ass and take them to the parents who would follow up with the another beating.

Those were the days.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

7. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post