Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Cops release dindu nuffin shuck'n'jive Rep. John Thompson traffic stop bodycam video

Thompson has reportedly never held a Minnesota license, according to documents reviewed by local outlets, and the officer cited him for driving with a suspended Wisconsin license.

His license was suspended in 2019 for failure to pay child support in Ramsey County Minn., outlet WCCO reported.
    "I'm too old to run from the police, man," Thompson says. "You profiled me because you looked me dead in the face and I got a ticket for driving while Black. You pulled me over because you saw a Black face in this car, brother. There's no way in hell I'm taking off with you behind me. ... You looked in this car and busted a U-turn and got behind my car, and that's the reason - "
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/bodycam-f...cial-profiling
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So he's either holding a fraudulent Wisconsin license or not eligible to hold a Minnesota driver's license. Which is it?

The Democratic state representative is also facing controversy over his residency, as the address listed on his July 4 ticket is for a St. Paul address that is not in his district.

The Minnesota Police and Peace Officers Association also sent a letter to the Wisconsin attorney general asking for an investigation, and saying Thompson had either "defrauded the state of Wisconsin" or defrauded his Minnesota "constituents."
    Lying nigger!

4. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    So he's either holding a fraudulent Wisconsin license or not eligible to hold a Minnesota driver's license. Which is it?

Lying nigger!
    Nigger thinks it beez impotent n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Tell ‘em Bert!!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    CUZ UHM BLAK! The goto for all niggers after breaking the law. Cops be looking into windows an sheit!
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

8. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Between the black car, the blacked-out windows, the black night, and the black nigger, there's no way for cops to tell that "da driver be blekk" before they pull it over.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Between the black car, the blacked-out windows, the black night, and the black nigger, there's no way for cops to tell that "da driver be blekk" before they pull it over.
    Da' EBIL RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YT cops beez using their x ray vision n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiT!!