Close

Likes Likes:  37
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    Major
    Whitey Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    10,417
    Post Thanks / Like

    Ft Hood Army nigger's new Army coalburner helps him dismember & dispose of Army ex coalburner

    WTF is going on in the goddamn army?
    Woman, 22, accused of helping her boyfriend dismember and murder Fort Hood soldier Vanessa Guillen, is indicted on 11 counts by grand jury after she lost a bid to toss her confession


    A woman accused of helping to dismember the body of Fort Hood Army Specialist Vanessa Guillen, is facing an 11-count indictment for her alleged role in concealing Guillen's death.

    Cecily Aguilar, 22, was charged with tampering with evidence after she told investigators that she helped her boyfriend Specialist Aaron Robinson - the main suspect in Guillen's death - bury her body in April of last year.

    Investigators believe Robinson bludgeoned Guillen to death with a hammer, removed her body from an armory at Fort Hood, Texas, and then dismembered her and buried her remains on April 22.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...11-counts.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

  2. #2
    Trustee
    Sergeant
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    2,754
    Post Thanks / Like
    That nigger probably made her dig the hole. Even 11B infantry negroes can't dig for shit. Maybe if they were being
    shot at, but I doubt it. They must have sucked as slaves.

  3. Likes Mr. Sandman, Magic Nigger Rashad liked this post
  4. #3
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    SC Anemia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    963
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Army fired or suspended 14 officers and soldiers at the Fort Hood base in Texas after a damning investigation uncovered chronic leadership failures that contributed to a widespread pattern of violence including murder, sexual assaults and harassment.
    And,

    The leadership of Guillen's unit, Col. Ralph Overland and Command Sgt. Maj. Bradley Knapp of the 3rd Cavalry Regiment were also fired.

    Maj. Gen. Jeffrey Broadwater and Command Sgt. Maj. Thomas C. Kenny, 1st Cavalry Division commanding general and command sergeant major, were both suspended.
    This is the coalburning whore/girlfriend of the dead nigger and the one who helped dismember and hide the body.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210715_110802.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	110.9 KB 
ID:	16154 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	200703030235-cecily-aguilar-large-169.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	13.9 KB 
ID:	16155

    A perfect example of why integrating the military was a horrible idea. 10 out of 10 bucks enlist for one reason only. White wimmenz. The military, especially the Army it seems is the perfect breeding ground (no pun intended) for sleazy ghetto rats looking to escape the hood, do next to nothing, get paid for it and once in awhile have dominion over a few whites.

    And in perfectly predictable Army fashion, when this kind of crap happens, NOBODY goes down without dragging anyone and everyone with them.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.” -- Gen. James Mattis

  5. #4
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    eyeznteef's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Great American Midwest
    Posts
    205
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    And,



    This is the coalburning whore/girlfriend of the dead nigger and the one who helped dismember and hide the body.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210715_110802.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	110.9 KB 
ID:	16154 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	200703030235-cecily-aguilar-large-169.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	13.9 KB 
ID:	16155

    A perfect example of why integrating the military was a horrible idea. 10 out of 10 bucks enlist for one reason only. White wimmenz. The military, especially the Army it seems is the perfect breeding ground (no pun intended) for sleazy ghetto rats looking to escape the hood, do next to nothing, get paid for it and once in awhile have dominion over a few whites.

    And in perfectly predictable Army fashion, when this kind of crap happens, NOBODY goes down without dragging anyone and everyone with them.
    I grew to hate niggers while in uniform, they were 90%+ of inmates at the brig, they were fuck ups at everything, then when I ended up at a coed unit for a year the spooks were all over the wimminz. Multiple investigations involving niggers of various ranks were happening when I got there, I swear the coons were even more uppity when they were stationed overseas.

  6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Mr. Sandman liked this post
  7. #5
    Senior Super Moderator
    Captain
    Mr. Sandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    8,839
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    This is the coalburning whore/girlfriend of the dead nigger and the one who helped dismember and hide the body.
    Pretty enough if chubby face, but a classic coalburner with udders more than bazoombas, and horrible tats all over. Even between the udders?! The niggers absolutely could have had her.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

  8. Likes Magic Nigger Rashad liked this post
  9. #6
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    tweakstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    4,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    This is the coalburning whore/girlfriend of the dead nigger and the one who helped dismember and hide the body.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210715_110802.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	110.9 KB 
ID:	16154

    A perfect example of why integrating the military was a horrible idea. 10 out of 10 bucks enlist for one reason only. White wimmenz.

    I'm just gonna step out on a fat limb here and bet that this hefty burner has at least a couple of illegitimate halfbreed snigglets back at her post housing fuck nest. Boobs like that are high mileage and have done some serious milking. These bitches make me sick. Couples who plan often can't get housing or if they do it's nothing more than a single room. I watched it happen with my brother, among others. They put off having a child for years until they could afford a house while spending their first 5 years in a 1 br base unit too small for anyone but them. They were at the bottom of the list even if they did have a child.

    Meanwhile, let a stupid single whore get knocked up and that's their ticket out of the barracks. No more room inspections, barracks clean up, private fuck and party pad, nice pay raise for shitting one out and preferred placement in the base daycare - you know, because their single moms and all. Forget that my wife wanted a job but couldn't get our toddler into the CDC because of all those whores getting knocked up.

    I can't tell you how many times I watched it happen.

    Don't even think about asking them to work late. They have to get dey babeez before the CDC closes!
    More work for the rest of us - YEEAAYYYY!!!

    I can't field day the spaces or do any other work with those harsh chemicals! I'm preggo/breastfeeding!
    More work for the rest of us - YEEAAYYYY!!!

    I can't lift that box! I'm pregnant!
    More work for the rest of us - YEEAAYYYY!!!

    I can't deploy! I'm pregnant!
    More work for the rest of us - YEEAAYYYY!!!

    I can't go off light duty now! I'm pregnant... AGAIN!!!
    More work for the rest of us - YEEAAYYYY!!!

    In addition to the rest of them, that last one I literally saw with my own eyes happen over the course of several years with a woman who came in as a PRAN at the same time as me and immediately started pushing out babies. Everytime, just as soon as she was scheduled to come off of light duty, she would pop up pregnant again. I watched her make her way up the ranks until she made First Class and got all the babies she wanted, then cried about her stress and some other bullshit medical excuses. We even caught her in her lies but nothing happened. She ended up medically retired with full benefits and disability. Yeah, 5'4" and 225 pounds is a disability, alright!

    Free checks for life to pay for her little crop of half breed bastards. She never worked a damn day in her 12 year Navy career.

    I'm not a sexist. I'm a realist. Women in today's military are dead weight more often than not and that's just the numbers talking.

    They should be relegated to shore based, non combat, non deployable support jobs since that's where half of them end up anyway. The problem is that they keep billets filled but that doesn't mean the jobs are covered until they rotate out. I.e., the detailer sends a body to fill a billet at a command for four years. If your shop needs ten bodies, you are sent ten bodies. If five get booted or can't do their jobs for whatever reason, guess what? Your shop works twice as hard for four years before you get five replacement bodies. Sorry, Chief, you shouldn't have let them get busted for drugs, pregnant or whatever.

    Women should be kept away from the men, ESPECIALLY THE NIGGERS unless the mission absolutely requires otherwise and these cases just prove it - over and over again.

    Niggers don't belong in the service anyway unless we need decoy bullet sponges.

    That doesn't even begin to address the problem of trannies and the taxpayer funded, infected ax wounds they mistakenly call vaginas.




    Edit: Even though her FB account was wiped, I FOUND IT! I was right! I was only off by one.



    She was born in 1998. Her Facebook posts indicate that she has a child. Aguilar also had a theft case in Bell County from December 2019.

    2. She’s Friends with Robinson on Facebook & the Guillen Family’s Attorney Said They Were Dating

    Last edited by tweakstick; 07-16-2021 at 05:36 AM. Reason: FOUND IT!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

  10. #7
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    SC Anemia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    963
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Meanwhile, let a stupid single whore get knocked up and that's their ticket out of the barracks. No more room inspections, barracks clean up, private fuck and party pad, nice pay raise for shitting one out and preferred placement in the base daycare - you know, because their single moms and all. Forget that my wife wanted a job but couldn't get our toddler into the CDC because of all those whores getting knocked up.


    Nailed it Tweak. I've seen the exact thing play out. And yeah, I hate those detestable bitches no matter the species. They're all whiny parasites.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.” -- Gen. James Mattis

  11. Likes Mr. Sandman, Magic Nigger Rashad liked this post
  12. #8
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,802
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    That nigger probably made her dig the hole. Even 11B infantry negroes can't dig for shit. Maybe if they were being
    shot at, but I doubt it. They must have sucked as slaves.
    And "swallowed!!"

  13. #9
    Senior Super Moderator
    Captain
    Mr. Sandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    8,839
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Edit: Even though her FB account was wiped, I FOUND IT! I was right! I was only off by one.
    Great detective work! And did you see the number of shares? What is that about, all the nigger's friends wanting to share a profile pic of its ugliness? Or people rightfully pointing out how stupid the nigger is in wearing its mask?

    All of your post is extremely well said, my friend. A military is supposed to fight, not coddle or be "inclusive," and what will happen when we have a real war? The branches are full of women who can't literally fight, and niggers who can't be trusted. It's not a matter of someone "only" shuffling papers, pushing a few buttons, or being strong enough to lift heavy munitions even if obese. There might be that time someone has to run 10 miles, fight hand to hand, pull himself up a wall, or God forbid, pull someone else up the wall.

    Sure, there are female pilots with great reflexes and great eyesight, and they'd better hope for the luck of never being shot down.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

  14. #10
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,378
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Pretty enough if chubby face, but a classic coalburner with udders more than bazoombas, and horrible tats all over. Even between the udders?! The niggers absolutely could have had her.

    What's with all those flat hanging udders at her age?? Coalburners are always as repulsive on the outside as on the inside.

    Without all the makeup and filters, this is the face of total depravity and pure evil, just like the niggers she ruts with.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	burnermurder indicted on 11-counts.png 
Views:	16 
Size:	131.7 KB 
ID:	16179
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  15. #11
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,378
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

    Meanwhile, let a stupid single whore get knocked up and that's their ticket out of the barracks. No more room inspections, barracks clean up, private fuck and party pad, nice pay raise for shitting one out and preferred placement in the base daycare - you know, because their single moms and all. Forget that my wife wanted a job but couldn't get our toddler into the CDC because of all those whores getting knocked up.
    It's their ticket out of any and all responsibility. I hear this time and again on my court shows - stupid dumb whores whose whole defense against anything is "I'M A SINGLE MOTHER of (two, four, six or in the case of one hideous sow - TWELVE) of babies or sprogs they shat out with some loser they hardly knew and who deserted them or is now incarcerated.

    I like the way Judge Judy responds to these tearful declarations of "I'm a SINGLE MOTHER!":

    "So? I don't care if you're a quadruple mom!"
    "That was your choice."
    "So? That doesn't make you the Madonna!"
    "If you can't afford two (or six, etc) have one. If you can't afford one, don't have any. I shouldn't have to support your choices."

    No one has ever called them on their stupid rutting and dropping of babies from their Clown Car uteri and oh, the looks of shock and insult on their dumb cow faces, when everyone else treated their idiotic decisions as some Blessed Event.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  16. #12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    Northern Commiefornia
    Posts
    629
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    It's their ticket out of any and all responsibility. I hear this time and again on my court shows - stupid dumb whores whose whole defense against anything is "I'M A SINGLE MOTHER of (two, four, six or in the case of one hideous sow - TWELVE) of babies or sprogs they shat out with some loser they hardly knew and who deserted them or is now incarcerated.

    I like the way Judge Judy responds to these tearful declarations of "I'm a SINGLE MOTHER!":

    "So? I don't care if you're a quadruple mom!"
    "That was your choice."
    "So? That doesn't make you the Madonna!"
    "If you can't afford two (or six, etc) have one. If you can't afford one, don't have any. I shouldn't have to support your choices."

    No one has ever called them on their stupid rutting and dropping of babies from their Clown Car uteri and oh, the looks of shock and insult on their dumb cow faces, when everyone else treated their idiotic decisions as some Blessed Event.
    Judge Judy is a savage. Lol I'd hate to have to face her. Especially if I was a lying nigger. I think I would hate to have to face her period!

  17. Likes IseDaDiva, Mr. Sandman liked this post
  18. #13
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,378
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Judge Judy is a savage. Lol I'd hate to have to face her. Especially if I was a lying nigger. I think I would hate to have to face her period!

    Yes, because these days no one is ever calls them on their shit, in case it hurts their feelings. She's the only one who will say what everyone else is thinking. I remember her asking one hypersexual, nasty little sow, who shat out a niglet at 16 years old, "Why don't you use birth control?" The answer was a dumb look and a shrug. What do the sows care? Everyone else has to pay for the crotch droppings that result from their indiscriminate rutting. Every sow is a "single mother" because all the bucks abandon their spawn, or are in NU. Filthy creatures.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  19. #14
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    Northern Commiefornia
    Posts
    629
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Yes, because these days no one is ever calls them on their shit, in case it hurts their feelings. She's the only one who will say what everyone else is thinking. I remember her asking one hypersexual, nasty little sow, who shat out a niglet at 16 years old, "Why don't you use birth control?" The answer was a dumb look and a shrug. What do the sows care? Everyone else has to pay for the crotch droppings that result from their indiscriminate rutting. Every sow is a "single mother" because all the bucks abandon their spawn, or are in NU. Filthy creatures.
    Not to mention that for every niglet they shit out, it's an increase in Gibs. They make a living out of being breeding sows.

  20. Likes IseDaDiva, Mr. Sandman liked this post
  21. #15
    Senior Super Moderator
    Captain
    Mr. Sandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    8,839
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Yes, because these days no one is ever calls them on their shit, in case it hurts their feelings. She's the only one who will say what everyone else is thinking. I remember her asking one hypersexual, nasty little sow, who shat out a niglet at 16 years old, "Why don't you use birth control?" The answer was a dumb look and a shrug. What do the sows care? Everyone else has to pay for the crotch droppings that result from their indiscriminate rutting. Every sow is a "single mother" because all the bucks abandon their spawn, or are in NU. Filthy creatures.
    The coalburner next door to us, when I was growing up, one day finally moved away with her three spawns of Satan. One day my sister said, "Look, DeWayne is on TV!" It was one of those daytime trash talk shows, that day showing "Teens out of control." DeWayne was known ever since 3rd grade (maybe even younger) to attempt muh dikking every white girl it could paw. As a teenaper, it was muh dikking a lot.

    Someone in the audience said, "At least use a condom!" The nigger ooked back, "IDDONE FEELZ DUH SAME! IDDONE FEELZ DUH SAME!"
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

  22. Likes IseDaDiva, Magic Nigger Rashad liked this post
  23. #16
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Magic Nigger Rashad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    44
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes exactly. Agreed, at least today the Army is full of useless niggers both male and female and they make work harder for everyone else. I cannot name how many useless enlisted and officer ranks I have come into contact with over the years. The Lieutenant of my first company at Ft. Hood was some affirmative action addition to the Officer corp. When we went to NTC we drove under night vision goggles for training and it took about nine hours to travel under ten miles. We arrived somewhere around four in the morning and did not even set up tents. The next day operations command told use we were set up in the wrong zone. The idiom "you can't spell lost without LT" applies double to nigger LT's. In Latvia we had air traffic control attached to us from Ft. Rucker. Their senior non commissioned officer was a black woman. Talk about fucking useless. Luckily they sent a white warrant officer to be in charge of her. The basic E-5 Sergeant basically ran the personnel side of things while the warrant ran the admin part. How a stupid fucking she boon like her made it into air traffic control, much less made it to a senior leader position is beyond me. All she did was drink and hide, and yell when she did make an appearance.

  24. Likes IseDaDiva, Mr. Sandman liked this post
  25. #17
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Groid_Rage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Upstate Nig York
    Posts
    1,897
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    What's with all those flat hanging udders at her age?? Coalburners are always as repulsive on the outside as on the inside.

    Without all the makeup and filters, this is the face of total depravity and pure evil, just like the niggers she ruts with.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	burnermurder indicted on 11-counts.png 
Views:	16 
Size:	131.7 KB 
ID:	16179
    It looks like a tranny or at least a dyke.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •