Close

Likes Likes:  36
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

A little silly observation I have noticed about mudsharks

Virtually every mudshark I have come across or know, has a nasty attitude (I grew up between NYC and FL, so I have met several over the years).
    And not only White, this applies to Hispanic & Asian mudsharks as well. I have observed this not only among coal burners that were muh dikked and abandoned with a kid, but also with single girls that exclusively date niggers, or even the rare couple where the nigger is still with her long-term. The girls that went to school with me and are now living with niggers or shat out a niglet ---- they had the bitchiest attitudes.

Thoughts?

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by yuanlieren View Post
    Virtually every mudshark I have come across or know, has a nasty attitude (I grew up between NYC and FL, so I have met several over the years).
    And not only White, this applies to Hispanic & Asian mudsharks as well. I have observed this not only among coal burners that were muh dikked and abandoned with a kid, but also with single girls that exclusively date niggers, or even the rare couple where the nigger is still with her long-term. The girls that went to school with me and are now living with niggers or shat out a niglet ---- they had the bitchiest attitudes.

Thoughts?
    I've seen the same thing!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Thoughts?

From what I"ve seen they try to act just like sows with their rachet appearance, nigger "Ebonics' talk, and vileness
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    From what I"ve seen they try to act just like sows with their rachet appearance, nigger "Ebonics' talk, and vileness
    Exactly!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Like that Bhad Babie or "Cash me Outside" girl.

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Thoughts?
    Well they have to act like the nigger bitches they want to emulate. Probably have a chip on their shoulders as well. They were going to prove everyone wrong. Their nigger was going to be the exception to the nigger rule and treat them with dignity. Then they found out that their pet nigger won't work, sucks up the bank accounts buying bling and dope, muh-dik every hoe in sight, beat TF out of them if they complain etc, etc, etc.... Just my opinion.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Anastasia liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've witnessed that before IRL. Talking like a nigger, ebonics and slang. It's revolting. I remember the first time I saw a white girl sounding like that, total disbelief.

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nailed it. Most of the ones I've encountered also seem to have a complex (psychosis?) about wanting to piss off or humiliate their Fathers, or other family.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing can be a bigger turn off than when an attractive white girl opens her mouth and out comes niggerbabble!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Nothing can be a bigger turn off than when an attractive white girl opens her mouth and out comes niggerbabble!

Nothing except when she introduces her pet ape and/or a turdler.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The reason why?

I believe it stems from a false, inflated sense of self worth stemming from listening to their pet niggers talk them up to get into their size 24 pants.

Oh gurl! You so damn fine. Wyoantchu back dat big ol' sexy bumpuh up heyah an lemmee smack dat azz!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm very familiar with the type, they were the kind to always start drama and fights in high school. I took special pleasure in smacking them around when they tried to start shit with me. Just giving them a small taste of what their pet niggers were inevitably going to give them.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    The reason why?

I believe it stems from a false, inflated sense of self worth stemming from listening to their pet niggers talk them up to get into their size 24 pants.

Oh gurl! You so damn fine. Wyoantchu back dat big ol' sexy bumpuh up heyah an lemmee smack dat azz!

Oh those silver-tongued devils.

18. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can tell a mud shark without even having to see it with a nigger.If it acts like a nigger, it’s probably sleeping with niggers! We did a job a while back and the lady’s daughter came in to look at the job we did on her moms bathroom. The customers were nice people. But the daughter acted like a piece of that ghetto trash.
    The daughter was dressed like a fucking nigger w/clown shoes with a few purple corn rolls on her head and speaking Ebonics.I tapped my work partner on the shoulder and said “mud shark”. He nodded. And sure enough, before we were paid and out of there we saw the grandson show up,a fucking genuine half breed spooker!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post

Oh those silver-tongued devils.
    That's not silver...

THAT'S SYPHILIS!!!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

21. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I can tell a mud shark without even having to see it with a nigger.If it acts like a nigger, it’s probably sleeping with niggers! We did a job a while back and the lady’s daughter came in to look at the job we did on her moms bathroom. The customers were nice people. But the daughter acted like a piece of that ghetto trash.
    The daughter was dressed like a fucking nigger w/clown shoes with a few purple corn rolls on her head and speaking Ebonics.I tapped my work partner on the shoulder and said “mud shark”. He nodded. And sure enough, before we were paid and out of there we saw the grandson show up,a fucking genuine half breed spooker!
    No doubt!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whenever a white chick (size one to size however big the numbers go) whips out a pack o NEWPOATS... you know those lips smoke stovepipe too.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

24. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    The reason why?

I think you are right. It's more of a self-esteem thing than a nasty attitude thing. I used to know a pretty blonde haired blue-eyed white woman who was very pleasant to be around. She was a high salaried manager in the auto industry. She was a little bigger boned and had a pretty good sized ass but she was still hot. But she was a serial coal burner. She had a few kids with the first one then she caught him sleeping around on her. They got divorced and now she's married to another one.

On a couple occasions she said things that led me to think she had low self-esteem. For example, she never wanted her picture taken. So she feels inferior in the white world. But in the coal burning world she is a near ultimate grand prize.

Or maybe she just likes high-testosterone-level-driven oversized cocks.

26. Likes tweakstick, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AR Patriot View Post
    I think you are right. It's more of a self-esteem thing than a nasty attitude thing. I used to know a pretty blonde haired blue-eyed white woman who was very pleasant to be around. She was a high salaried manager in the auto industry. She was a little bigger boned and had a pretty good sized ass but she was still hot. But she was a serial coal burner. She had a few kids with the first one then she caught him sleeping around on her. They got divorced and now she's married to another one.

On a couple occasions she said things that led me to think she had low self-esteem. For example, she never wanted her picture taken. So she feels inferior in the white world. But in the coal burning world she is a near ultimate grand prize.

Or maybe she just likes high-testosterone-level-driven oversized cocks.
    I always wonder how the Kardashians ended up like they did. I assume that mom has been a coalburner all this time. I'm sure she encouraged it.

28. Likes tweakstick, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    The reason why?

Yeah, real smoove operators,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	YGfgavFb5xkBQof.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	27.1 KB 
ID:	16661

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast