Close

Likes Likes:  6
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

"New" idea for promoting this site...

So I was experimenting with a few things, and I came up with an idea for a QR code that can be printed out and displayed anywhere, without being obvious about the contents of the site.

Tell me what you guys think about it.

2. Likes Sandy , Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The question has come up before but not with QR codes. I know we don't want stickers out there stuck all over the place because it amounts to vandalism and that shit is for niggers.

If it's seen by a lot of people, it will bring niggers here. From most of the introductions I've read, it seems like most people stumble upon us while searching for phrases like stupid niggers, why do niggers do ____, etc. I know that's how I got here as well.

I do wonder what would happen if they were left inside places that only fed up humans would frequent or stuck in magazines that only we would read. Maybe print up some and stick them in stores inside products like work boots, magazines inside employment offices, between pieces of lumber at lumber yards, etc.

I think it would be funny as shit to see a few nigger's faces when they went to pop open a foatee or use a napkin at the KFC only to find that stuck to it and looked it up on dey sail foamb only to find us.

The video would be hilarious.

I don't think the admins want any of that going on, though. Not sure if they want it promoted at all, really.

I think the phrase "there's no such thing as bad publicity" doesn't apply to us at all.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sheets of blank business cards are available at any office supply aisle. They're a little tacky for professionals because the perforations are never clean, but they can be an inexpensive way to advertise the site, especially when you don't have a local printer to trust.

"Are you sick tired of niggers? Do you get sick of the sight of niggers on TV? Do you loathe nigger politicians? Then come join us."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So I was experimenting with a few things, and I came up with an idea for a QR code that can be printed out and displayed anywhere, without being obvious about the contents of the site.

Tell me what you guys think about it.

I think it’s a great idea. Just dont get caught leaving them about. You know you be all over the news.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    The question has come up before but not with QR codes. I know we don't want stickers out there stuck all over the place because it amounts to vandalism and that shit is for niggers.

If it's seen by a lot of people, it will bring niggers here. From most of the introductions I've read, it seems like most people stumble upon us while searching for phrases like stupid niggers, why do niggers do ____, etc. I know that's how I got here as well.

I do wonder what would happen if they were left inside places that only fed up humans would frequent or stuck in magazines that only we would read. Maybe print up some and stick them in stores inside products like work boots, magazines inside employment offices, between pieces of lumber at lumber yards, etc.

I think it would be funny as shit to see a few nigger's faces when they went to pop open a foatee or use a napkin at the KFC only to find that stuck to it and looked it up on dey sail foamb only to find us.

The video would be hilarious.

I don't think the admins want any of that going on, though. Not sure if they want it promoted at all, really.

I think the phrase "there's no such thing as bad publicity" doesn't apply to us at all.
    pretty sure I found it by typing stupid niggers or something similar into google

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    pretty sure I found it by typing stupid niggers or something similar into google
    I typed "I HATE niggers" 12 years ago and here I am!!

8. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I made a better, high resolution version. This one can be resized to whatever works best for anyone that feels like using it, and it seems to be easier (for phones) to read than the first one.

As for niggers and/or trolls finding it and trying to bother us, it seems that these forums are currently moderated in such a way as to discourage most of that nonsense.

Photoshopped demo of QR code on card (scan with phone to see it working)

Big

Big Black and White

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I googled "rectal hygiene products" and this site came up.

Several times, actually...

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    What about a separate section just for Niggers, Whiggers and Libturds who can rant and rave about how much they hate us where in turn we can tell them what we think of them.
    I know who will win......

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I made a better, high resolution version. This one can be resized to whatever works best for anyone that feels like using it, and it seems to be easier (for phones) to read than the first one.

As for niggers and/or trolls finding it and trying to bother us, it seems that these forums are currently moderated in such a way as to discourage most of that nonsense.

Photoshopped demo of QR code on card (scan with phone to see it working)

Big

Big Black and White
    With all your up-front effort, you need to sign up.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think the small QR code stickers placed where humans find them is a great idea. No print, no logo, just a QR... curiosity will get it scanned every time.

I'd start in the magazine rack at my barber.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

14. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Is that the Amistad?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I googled "rectal hygiene products" and this site came up.

Several times, actually...
    Were you having some problems there, buddy?

https://deodorant-reviews.com/the-be...ly%20irritated.

The Best Butt Deodorant, Stop Your Ass from Sweating

It’s a less commonly known problem but sweating from the butt is actually quite common but rarely talked about. If you are living in extremely hot climates especially in humid areas, or spending large amounts of your day exercising you may to invest in some deodorant for your butt.
    Commonly known as swamp ass, the name describes it perfectly, your butt sweats so much it feels like a swamp down there.

Luckily for you there are a variety of different deodorants and antiperspirants that are perfect for anyone with a swampy or sweaty ass. Before we jump into our list of the best butt deodorants to prevent excessive sweating of the but.

Let’s first break down the differences between a deodorant and antiperspirant and why you should be using a fusion of both.
    A deodorant only masks the smell and prevents any bad odour produced from your body, now this is good for anyweat whose butt smells, but most people suffer from butt sweat. Deodorant’s aren’t made to prevent sweating only mask bad body odour. That’s why you need an antiperspirant, because butt antiperspirants actually block the pores in your skin from producing any sweat.
    The sweat in your skin is entirely cancelled out, it’s quite astonishing but that’s the truth. So when you’re purchasing deodorant to prevent butt sweat make sure it contains some form of antiperspirant so it actually stops the sweating. For this list we can guarantee that these butt deodorant’s will prevent sweating and provide sweet smells, masking any bad body odour.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Were you having some problems there, buddy?
    It was for the wife

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    It was for the wife
    If she reads this post, your gonna need to borrow that hardhat ^^^ from Mike Rowe for the shit that's going to rain down on you!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

20. Likes Keep Britain White liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    I'd love to see this on a website. That's brilliant. Thanks for giving me a good laugh!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	humantechcaptcha.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	153.9 KB 
ID:	16174

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    it's a smilie that Doc put up a while back... funny stuff
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiggun Noodle Soup View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	humantechcaptcha.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	153.9 KB 
ID:	16174
    Every square, including the concrete. Even the metals are beyond technology that niggers had by themselves.

Niggers didn't even know how to smelt metal until a few smarter ones (not saying a lot about niggers) learned it from the ancient Egyptians.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

25. Likes Chiggun Noodle Soup liked this post