Close

Likes Likes:  1
Reply to Thread
    LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
    Chimpout Guest

Shark week niggered up.

I used to enjoy Shark Week. Of course this year they had to niggerfy it by adding a bunch of coons to the mix. Mike Tyson, Shaquille O'neal, Tiffany Haddish. WTF! Should just use them as chum. But hey, the sharks probably wouldn't want to eat them anyway. Maybe they'd be good shark repellant

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers will show up anywhere for the looks-at-me. They can’t swim and we all know that sharks wouldn’t eat a nigger because they mistake them for whale shit. They don’t even belong on the beach, once they get sand in their Jordans they’ll get violently angry. Niggers just don’t belong on shark week.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chum? Whatever did the sharks do to deserve such horrible fare.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I hope they have an episode where a nigger (buck or sow, it doesn't matter) is getting muh dikked by a shark.

Sharks actually have two muh diks, BTW.

5. Likes N/A liked this post
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    I'm under the impression that if a shark ate a nigger, it would probably die, itd be the same as eating poison. Niggers Are extremely Toxic in every way.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers moufs are so big, they could surely inflict a larger bite wound to the shark than even the largest shark could inflict on them.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Niggers moufs are so big, they could surely inflict a larger bite wound to the shark than even the largest shark could inflict on them.
    Tru Dat, MAING!!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so sick of seeing that big monkey "Shaq" on many ads, from insurance to pizza, etc. Not funny, ugly, moronic looking nigger. There's never ending nigger adulation, always one in every ad, you'd think our population is 80% animal.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I'm so sick of seeing that big monkey "Shaq" on many ads, from insurance to pizza, etc. Not funny, ugly, moronic looking nigger. There's never ending nigger adulation, always one in every ad, you'd think our population is 80% animal.
    We should start a thread about that magic nigger. It's doing commercials now for everything but the kitchen sink, which means it's broke and needs money.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Lequint Dickey Mining Co.
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    It truly is maddening. And you're absolutely right.Those fuckin things are in 8 out of 10 television commercials. I always say that if aliens visit this planet and watched television commercials, they'd think niggers were the largest population on planet earth. And as I've seen many here mention before, they're portrayed as humans, in nice neighborhoods, speaking proper english with no nigger accent, in high intellect jobs such as scientists, doctors, stock brokers, etc... Total BULLSHIT!
    WE know the reality of this retarded, violent species. The ones who are convinced niggers are our equals have obviously NEVER spent ANY time around ANY niggers. Well lucky as they are to have not spent any time exposed to niggershines, they are setting themselves up to be victims because of their ignorance. I went to school in the time of forced bussing in late 60's to late 70's civil rights era.They would bring about five/six bussloads of them into our white schools from the ghetto making them damb near 50% of the student body. As much as I hated it, I guess it made me "street-wise" to their nigger behavior which naturally is all bad. And though I was able to raise my son in an area that had virtually zero niggers in the school district, I always raised him to stay with his own kind, ALWAYS steer clear of niggers, and NEVER trust niggers.

12. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    We should start a thread about that magic nigger. It's doing commercials now for everything but the kitchen sink, which means it's broke and needs money.

Exactly! He's the cheapest whore available right now!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas