Close

Likes Likes:  29
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Unemployed Nigger Feetsbawl Leaguer Richard Sherman arrested

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-former-...153312207.html

Richard Sherman, the loud mouthed and unemployed NFL cornerback (formerly of the Seahawks and 49'ers) got arrested for “Burglary Domestic Violence.”. My guess is that it wanted to muh-dik one of its many bitches and hoes, forgot that it was unwelcome for a reason, tried to force its way in to 'claim what's be mine and sheeit', got caught by the po-po and got sent to NU Lite.

One especially stupid nigger.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

2. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "At that point in time that the officers made physical contact ... he resisted, an altercation occurred and subsequently a K-9 was deployed," Lowe said.

Sherman received minor lacerations to his lower leg as a result of the contact with the police dog, according to Lowe.
    "Minor" lacerations. Too bad. Packs of K-9s should always be deployed when nigger wrangling. They have a way of subduing rampaging niggers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes GDRHammer, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This nigger went to Stanford University, as it always bragged, and still can't stay out of NU.

6. Likes GDRHammer, Sandy , IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    This nigger went to Stanford University, as it always bragged, and still can't stay out of NU.
    Being educated and being smart are two different things. In the case of this knuckle-dragger, it is neither. It is just a stupid nigger.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

8. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post
    https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-former-...153312207.html

Richard Sherman, the loud mouthed and unemployed NFL cornerback (formerly of the Seahawks and 49'ers) got arrested for “Burglary Domestic Violence.”. My guess is that it wanted to muh-dik one of its many bitches and hoes, forgot that it was unwelcome for a reason, tried to force its way in to 'claim what's be mine and sheeit', got caught by the po-po and got sent to NU Lite.

One especially stupid nigger.
    I remember that RETARDED, fugly ape!!

10. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Good Doggie

Attachment 16137
    I WANT to buy that dog a T-Bone!!

12. Likes Sandy , N/A liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I WANT to buy that dog a T-Bone!!
    I would buy the dog if I could!

Like I just posted in another thread, the inner chimp always comes out: these niggers make millions of dollars and will never have to worry about a hard day's work, which you'd think motivates them to avoid anything criminal, but their primal murder/muh dikk/mayhem urges always take over. Most of the time when they're caught, they make it even worse. Instead of a genuinely polite "Sorry, officer, where do I sign" in response to a speeding ticket, they chimp out. Instead of showing up in court, they get arrested for it.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

14. Likes N/A, Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I would buy the dog if I could!

Like I just posted in another thread, the inner chimp always comes out: these niggers make millions of dollars and will never have to worry about a hard day's work, which you'd think motivates them to avoid anything criminal, but their primal murder/muh dikk/mayhem urges always take over. Most of the time when they're caught, they make it even worse. Instead of a genuinely polite "Sorry, officer, where do I sign" in response to a speeding ticket, they chimp out. Instead of showing up in court, they get arrested for it.
    Tru Dat!! TNB to da' tenf DEGREE!! GNOMESAYIN"?!

16. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This silly nigger is one of the original anthem kneelers, and has a big chip on his shoulder about the white devils.
    He guzzled two bottles of liquor, did a hit-and run with his hooptie, then tried to break into his ex-wife's mother's
    house. The bitch had a restraining order, and called the po-po, which means they have to arrest him, if he's there.
    Needless to say, he acted the fool, and a K-9 had to taste nigger that day. Of course, the sheboon who called the
    cops is now on his side, crying about the police taking care of the situation. Don't call them, you stupid bitch !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post
    Being educated and being smart are two different things. In the case of this knuckle-dragger, it is neither. It is just a stupid nigger.

It's been my understanding that a nigger, even if it has an IQ of 40 and takes off its shoes to count past 10 could get into college if it could kick a ball around and run well enough. Is this not so?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    It's been my understanding that a nigger, even if it has an IQ of 40 and takes off its shoes to count past 10 could get into college if it could kick a ball around and run well enough. Is this not so?
    Pretty much. Years ago there was a high school nigger talked about as the next Michael Jordan. It was going to go to college on a scholarship, except it was discovered the nigger couldn't read. Literally nothing at 18 years old, not even its name.

Today? That's just a minor setback taken care of with remedial classes.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty much. Years ago there was a high school nigger talked about as the next Michael Jordan. It was going to go to college on a scholarship, except it was discovered the nigger couldn't read. Literally nothing at 18 years old, not even its name.

So if it learns to sign its name (and considering the alphabet vomit of most nigger names that must take some time to pound into their thick skulls) it gets a scholarship? Nice.

22. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    You know the college put him in an easy program and greased his way through. I bet that nigger couldn't even add two 3 digit numbers on paper or name the planets in our solar system.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

24. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    This silly nigger is one of the original anthem kneelers, and has a big chip on his shoulder about the white devils.
    He guzzled two bottles of liquor, did a hit-and run with his hooptie, then tried to break into his ex-wife's mother's
    house. The bitch had a restraining order, and called the po-po, which means they have to arrest him, if he's there.
    Needless to say, he acted the fool, and a K-9 had to taste nigger that day. Of course, the sheboon who called the
    cops is now on his side, crying about the police taking care of the situation. Don't call them, you stupid bitch !
    I guess the poor dog had to LICK it's @$$ afterwards to get the taste of nigger OUT of it's mouth!!

26. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I truly despise this sherman nigger. This made my day.

28. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Some feetsball nigga tries to bust into pappy-in-law's house*video"

The drunken, rampaging sub-simian threatened to make itself good. Sadly, that was an empty threat.

Sherman reportedly drank two bottles of liquor and threatened to kill himself before he was finally arrested after this interaction.

He was charged with four misdemeanor and gross misdemeanor charges: second-degree criminal trespass, third-degree malicious mischief, resisting arrest and driving under the influence of alcohol.
    Yet its hoe says " He's a good person and this is not his character."

Planet of the Apes!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Richard_Sherman_a_NFL_star_is_seen_on_surveillance_camera_yellin-m-26_1626402119704.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	16175

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-Sherman.html

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Wasn't that LeBoon James?