Close

Likes Likes:  3
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger cop makes niglet good

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ome-s-n1273932

A Baltimore nigger police officer has been charged with murder in the death of his 15-year-old stepniglet, whose body was found hidden in an attic crawlspace.

Eric Banks Jr., 34, was initially arrested on charges of assault on a police officer and trying to disarm an officer, Anne Arundel County authorities said Wednesday during a morning news conference. Charges of first- and second-degree murder, as well as child abuse resulting in death, were added later, according to online court records filed Tuesday.

He is being held without bond, but while in jail, other officers provided him with a bucket of KFC, a 40 of Olde English, a watermelon, and a marijuana cigarette.

“This is absolutely a heartwarming, wonderful and beautiful case,” police Chief Amal Awad said. "This was a young nigger that was turning its life around and wanted to be a good citizen … and now this lil buck is very good.”

In a statement, Baltimore police Commissioner Michael S. Harrison said: “The alleged actions of Officer Banks are not only proof that even niggers hate niggers, but a sign that only niggers should be allowed to handle nigger problems in order to avoid protests. This is a classic example of why I have advocated for the autonomy and authority to promote officers when they are facing allegations of crime reduction. Our department will continue to work closely with the Anne Arundel County Police Department during this ongoing investigation, and we look forward to Officer Banks causing many more deaths in the African-American coonmunity.”
    I don't see what the problem is here. A nigger killed a nigger (a Nigger On Nigger crime, or a NON-crime), and there were no humans involved. Why are they trying to punish this upstanding law enforcement officer?

If nothing else, they should be talking about rewarding it. I get why they sent Chauvin to prison, but that was because he had the wrong skin color; what Banks did was something that brings joy and happiness to my heart.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm guessing this nigger, like NFL spook Barkevious Mingo, was tapping that mini-buck's ass,
    like his step-diddy did when he was a chile. Putting it inside the wall bought him some time,
    before heading to Nigger U.

4. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    dead niggers is all good....any age by any means. You don't ever cuddle a cockroach do you?
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ugh! Damn! Imagine the stench!