Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Frizzhead leftist Cornel West denied tenure at Harvard- gets mad and quits waaahhhh!

Cornel West resigns from Harvard after tenure dispute and accuses university of 'spiritual rot'

Cornel West, the eccentric professor, public intellectual and progressive activist, resigned from Harvard after a tenure dispute and accused the university of "spiritual rot" in a letter posted to his Twitter on Monday.

"How sad it is to see our beloved Harvard Divinity School in such decline and decay," he wrote in the letter. "The disarray of a scattered curriculum, the disenchantment of talented yet deferential faculty, and the disorientation of precious students loom large."
    His resignation comes after he said Harvard denied him an opportunity to receive tenure, the indefinite academic appointment that makes it extremely difficult to remove professors.
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/13/us/co...ard/index.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This buck-toofed, Buckwheat-haired nigger is a perfect fit for Harvard, America's Asshole Factory.
    That's the same niggerfaggot who said the 9/11 attacks were "The chickens coming home to roost".
    That's exactly what I'm going to say, when we finally exterminate the African vermin infesting our great
    country. I've got dibs on Buckwheat's head, which will make a nice doorstop for my shop.

4. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wasn't "chickens coming home to roost" from Jeremiah Wright, Obama's imam? And I do mean imam. That "church" is just Nation of Islam trying to look Christian for nigger politicians, like Obama, that don't want to admit they lift ass.

It's a perfect example of a nigger trying to sound eloquent, but it's always just a bunch of longer-syllabled words strung together, like a college student in remedial English trying to use a thesaurus.

"How sad it is to see our beloved Harvard Divinity School in such decline and decay," he wrote in a letter dated June 30 and posted to his social media accounts Monday. "The disarray of a scattered curriculum, the disenchantment of talented yet deferential faculty, and the disorientation of precious students loom large."
    "I try to tell the unvarnished truth about the decadence in our market-driven universities!" he wrote on his Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts. "Let us bear witness against this spiritual rot!"
    West, who had been a professor of the practice of public philosophy in the divinity school, announced plans to leave Harvard in March, according to The Boycott Times, which describes itself as a publication of dissent.
    West wrote in the letter that when he returned to Harvard four years ago, after having been a professor at Harvard and Princeton, he had a salary less than what he earned 15 years earlier and no tenure, an academic appointment that makes it very difficult to remove professors.
    "With a few glorious and glaring exceptions, the shadow of Jim Crow was cast in its new glittering form expressed in the language of superficial diversity," he continued.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/cornel-we...181702090.html

So the nigger got its old job back, but because it's pro-terrorist, even Harvard won't guarantee it can't be fired. It's getting paid less money, but who after all agreed to it?

And what the hell is "the practice of public philosophy"? Or just "public philosophy"? That's something only liberals and niggers would consider a "study."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Wasn't "chickens coming home to roost" from Jeremiah Wright, Obama's imam? And I do mean imam. That "church" is just Nation of Islam trying to look Christian for nigger politicians, like Obama, that don't want to admit they lift ass.

It's a perfect example of a nigger trying to sound eloquent, but it's always just a bunch of longer-syllabled words strung together, like a college student in remedial English trying to use a thesaurus.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cornel-we...181702090.html

So the nigger got its old job back, but because it's pro-terrorist, even Harvard won't guarantee it can't be fired. It's getting paid less money, but who after all agreed to it?

And what the hell is "the practice of public philosophy"? Or just "public philosophy"? That's something only liberals and niggers would consider a "study."
    I remember that bucktoofed ape!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    This buck-toofed, Buckwheat-haired nigger is a perfect fit for Harvard, America's Asshole Factory.
    That's the same niggerfaggot who said the 9/11 attacks were "The chickens coming home to roost".
    That's exactly what I'm going to say, when we finally exterminate the African vermin infesting our great
    country. I've got dibs on Buckwheat's head, which will make a nice doorstop for my shop.
    Never heard of the silverback, but that description is apt. Nigger could eat a hot dog without opening its grub flap.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cornell-west_233156117028.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	569.3 KB 
ID:	16149

But maybe you all are being a little harsh. Anderson Cooper was moved to tears as Buckwheat waxed eloquent about the great and admirable George of Floyd:

Professor Cornel West spoke to CNN's Anderson Cooper about what he admired about George Floyd's family and generations of black people, who have put out love even in the face of subjugation.
    Touching.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2020/0...-ac360-vpx.cnn
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Never heard of the silverback, but that description is apt. Nigger could eat a hot dog without opening its grub flap.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cornell-west_233156117028.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	569.3 KB 
ID:	16149
    Professor Toofus has come up with some real gems over the years. He once blabbered on about how Africans were
    peace loving "Sun people" who were naturally good natured and kind. The whitey crackers were "Cave people", who
    conquered, and loved slavery and war. Calling this shit-for-brains a professor is an insult to higher learning, and
    anyone who sat through his yammering should burn their diploma.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    But maybe you all are being a little harsh. Anderson Cooper was moved to tears as Buckwheat waxed eloquent about the great and admirable George of Floyd
    The pathetic part is that being moved to tears is the most masculine thing Cooper has ever done.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post