Close

Likes Likes:  24
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Baltimore mall shoot out - catch 'n release criminigger?

A man was fatally shot by police after he shot and injured two Baltimore officers who were attempting to arrest him in the Security Square Mall parking lot on a warrant related to a homicide in the city, officials said Tuesday.
    Police identified the man who was killed as Justin Powell, 32, of Baltimore. Police say Powell fired multiple shots at officers as they attempted to approach his vehicle in the Woodlawn mall parking lot just before 8 a.m.
    https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/cr...kfq-story.html

FAIRFAX POLICE NABBED HIM AND A BOZO JUDGE LET THIS DRUG DEALER FREE ON HIS SIGNATURE — AND he is still vamoose!

Fairfax County General District CourtCase #: GC18084825-00Defendant: POWELL, JUSTIN PATRICK
    https://www.thechesapeaketoday.com/2...loot-and-cash/

Well, it seems he's made his final "vamoose" to hell.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, eyeznteef liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Baltimore City States Attorney Marilyn Mosby cut a big sweet deal with the taxpayer-provided free attorney for Powell on June 2, 2016. THE DEAL: Powell entered a guilty plea to one of the gun charges and to possession with the intent to distribute drugs in return for a verdict of Probation After Conviction. All other criminal charges were dropped. The sentence was for 3 years in prison with 18 months suspended so he wouldn’t actually have to go to prison and could serve his time in the Baltimore City Jail
    God I nearly forgot about that ho. Wasn't she the one involved with the Freddie "broke neck" Gray incident?

Anyway this shine,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Justin-Patrick-Powell-arrested-in-home-invasion-in-Allegany-County-Md.-2018.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	73.7 KB 
ID:	16131

Is deleted, so there's that.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Heard this story on the news today with no description of the suspook. My nigdar immediately knew who was responsible.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Heard this story on the news today with no description of the suspook. My nigdar immediately knew who was responsible.

Yeah, the name "Justin" threw me off a bit although the story sounded very niggery. Nigger mammies should be forced to give their sprogs names like Jamarcus, Quantavious, Da'Shawn etc, so when reports refuse to post pics of the spooks, we'll still know.

Nice that violent, savage criminiggers can carry a permanent "Get of Jail Free" card.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My neighbor's kid had to do 2 years +, in a medium security prison, 400 miles from home, for possession of a
    handgun in NYC. $10K on a lawyer, no prior arrests - for a gun in his car. Meanwhile, niggers are let out on
    no bail, for armed robbery, get caught two more times, with two more guns, and get let out two more times.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    God I nearly forgot about that ho. Wasn't she the one involved with the Freddie "broke neck" Gray incident?

Anyway this shine,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Justin-Patrick-Powell-arrested-in-home-invasion-in-Allegany-County-Md.-2018.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	73.7 KB 
ID:	16131

Is deleted, so there's that.
    Yes, Mosby charged all the cops involved, but they all were either acquitted or the charges were dropped. I think half the cops were nigs anyway.

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    My neighbor's kid had to do 2 years +, in a medium security prison, 400 miles from home, for possession of a
    handgun in NYC. $10K on a lawyer, no prior arrests - for a gun in his car. Meanwhile, niggers are let out on
    no bail, for armed robbery, get caught two more times, with two more guns, and get let out two more times.

Martha Stewart served 5 months in prison and 5 more under house arrest for insider trading, more than most criminiggers do for violent crimes. Go figure out that one.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Martha Stewart served 5 months in prison and 5 more under house arrest for insider trading, more than most criminiggers do for violent crimes. Go figure out that one.
    From what I understand about the case, she was not convicted for insider trading since there was no evidence, but for impeding an investigation. This is the go to assault when the government has no case. All it takes is a simple "I don't remember" to get you sent up the river with these assholes. Just ask Scooter Libby about that one. Libby was a political prisoner because he
    knowingly endeavored to influence, obstruct and impede the grand jury's investigation by misleading and deceiving the grand jury as to when, and the manner and means by which, he acquired, and subsequently disclosed to the media, information concerning the employment of Valerie Wilson by the CIA.
    even though she was not an clandestine agent and hadn't been for over five years.

No laws were broken. No intent to lie could or had to be proven. This poor schmuck purely and simply didn't remember the exact date of a conversation with a reporter about a woman who was not even a covert asset so they nailed his ass to a wall.

Selective prosecution is a bitch. To select him or Martha Stewart for prison over a dangerous, violent nigger with a pawgun, a rapist, a chomo or any other random nigger with almost guaranteed odds that it will do it again is some sick shit and speaks volumes about our system.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, the name "Justin" threw me off a bit although the story sounded very niggery. Nigger mammies should be forced to give their sprogs names like Jamarcus, Quantavious, Da'Shawn etc, so when reports refuse to post pics of the spooks, we'll still know.

Nice that violent, savage criminiggers can carry a permanent "Get of Jail Free" card.

Justin... Justin nother nigger!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

18. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Justin... Justin nother nigger!
    I seem to remember a member named Justin Igger ​from the old CO site.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

20. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I seem to remember a member named Justin Igger ​from the old CO site.
    This guy was great. He posted a ton of funny nigger songs on the old site. I miss seeing his posts. There used to be lots of his stuff on Youtube before the cunts deleted everything non nigger loving related.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

22. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Catch and release apes
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This guy was great. He posted a ton of funny nigger songs on the old site. I miss seeing his posts. There used to be lots of his stuff on Youtube before the cunts deleted everything non nigger loving related.
    He was great!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

You got it you know it !! I can sniff a nigger like a hunt hound !!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    From what I understand about the case, she was not convicted for insider trading since there was no evidence, but for impeding an investigation. This is the go to assault when the government has no case. All it takes is a simple "I don't remember" to get you sent up the river with these assholes. Just ask Scooter Libby about that one. Libby was a political prisoner because he even though she was not an clandestine agent and hadn't been for over five years.
    Stewart was convicted of lying to investigators, as Libby later was. She was convicted on complete BS by libtard jurors, swayed by the argument that she's rich, therefore she was greedy and they had the obligation to stick it to an evil capitalist. Look at one of the jurors that convicted her, a fat fuck nigger. https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna4466939

Flagging and investigating possible insider trading is something I've worked in, and her broker certainly was guilty as sin, but the case against Stewart was tenuous. One of the witnesses claimed Stewart told her something like "Isn't it nice to have brokers to tell you what to do," which was total hearsay, but to me that bolstered her defense that she was just doing what her broker said. Most importantly to me, a multi-multi-millionaire was going to risk jail time over $45K?

Libby wasn't even the one who "outed" Plame. He was the fall guy to divert attention from Richard Armitage, who as far as I know was never charged. All you need to know about Armitage is that he supported Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

27. Likes IseDaDiva, tweakstick liked this post