Close

Likes Likes:  43
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger celebrated July 4th by self-deleting with fireworks

Unfortunately it didn't do this years ago, before it spawned its 7 known niglets (meaning another 17 unknown).

RIVIERA BEACH — A 55-year-old father of seven died and another person was critically injured Sunday night after lighting Fourth of July fireworks in Riviera Beach.

Police responded to the incident in the 2500 block of Canterbury South in Lone Pine Estates.

Both victims were transported to a local hospital, but one man, identified as Charles Morris Sr., 55, Riviera Beach, died from his injuries.

"He was the greatest dad you could ever ask for," said Charles Morris Jr., who still does not know exactly how his dad was killed in the accident.

His father was trying to entertain children, grandchildren and neighbors in the Lone Pine Estates subdivision in Riviera Beach.
    https://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-p...-riviera-beach

Well, if only someone had taken video with a sail foam, Chimpers could have been very entertained by the sight of the nigger on fire.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	poster_03e5422bc8aa458aa6f1ee2c92501d8b.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	187.2 KB 
ID:	16124
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, I would have loved to watch the video. Im sure the nigger was handling the fireworks very responsibly and didn’t have this coming at all. Hopefully a big mortar hit it in the muh dikk.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've worked as a tech on pyro displays a couple of times, where all that stuff is fired electrically, with squibs.
    Fused devices have a thin paper tube at the base of the fuse, like the wrapper on a straw. The fuse will burn
    at it's rated number of inches per second, until it reaches that paper jacket, then instantaneously fire. Looking
    at the fuse, it appears you have 6 more inches to go. A lot of people find this out the hard way.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    A lot of people find this out the hard way.
    An idiot former neighbor of ours did just that. He had a dud and went to dump it out of the tube when it decided to finally explode in his hand, sending a few of his fingers down the street and leaving the rest of his hand looking like a half pound of fresh ground chuck.

This guy was a fireman, believe it or not.

He proved that pyrotechnics and alcohol don't mix.

Luckily for the town, he was given a small severance package and let go. It's a good thing because personally, I wouldn't trust him to put out a match if my life were at stake. To top things off, he already stated that he wouldn't perform CPR because he thought that touching a dead body was "gross, dude!"

NO, IT'S YOUR FUCKING JOB, DUDE!

White in skin, nigger in attitude. The whole neighborhood is glad he's moved now. I know I'm glad my life isn't in his hands.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Unfortunately it didn't do this years ago, before it spawned its 7 known niglets (meaning another 17 unknown).

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-p...-riviera-beach

Well, if only someone had taken video with a sail foam, Chimpers could have been very entertained by the sight of the nigger on fire.

Name:	poster_03e5422bc8aa458aa6f1ee2c92501d8b.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	187.2 KB 
ID:	16124
    Da' crack capitol of PBC!!

6. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't really fiddle with fireworks that much these days, but I vaguely remember that you used to be able to buy something like a mortar tube to stick them in to minimize the risk to yourself.

8. Likes Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    How much you wanna bet that nigger was holding a Roman candle from the wrong end?

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess you can say he went out with a bang
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

12. Likes Chimp Detester, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe he was really was a Patriotic nigger. What could be more Patriotic than a nig batwinging itself, saving the country a small fortune in welfare costs?

Unfortunately, he did leave behind seven 'chirren.' I'm sure they all are anchip off the ole block. Maybe we should buy them all some fireworks.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

14. Likes Chimp Detester, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Maybe he was really was a Patriotic nigger. What could be more Patriotic than a nig batwinging itself, saving the country a small fortune in welfare costs?

Unfortunately, he did leave behind seven 'chirren.' I'm sure they all are anchip off the ole block. Maybe we should buy them all some fireworks.

I doubt it was anything other than regular old Darwin in action.

A real patriotic nigger would have strapped all seven snigglets to the rockets and shoved the rockets up the babeez mommaz' nigger launchers.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dumbass nigger neighbour axin' hissef,

“Why do they got tape over there for fireworks?” asked Burris
    A question we are all axin'.

Sadly those rayciss fireworks also seemed to have claimed the life of this fine nigrow. Does no one mourn him?

Name:	lukens derose riviera beach - Google Search.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	421.1 KB 
ID:	16357
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

17. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Dumbass nigger neighbour axin' hissef,

A question we are all axin'.

Sadly those rayciss fireworks also seemed to have claimed the life of this fine nigrow. Does no one mourn him?

Name:	lukens derose riviera beach - Google Search.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	421.1 KB 
ID:	16357
    Maybe the crackhouse owner he went to every Friday. He lost a customer
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

19. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers should stick to washing dicks and emptying garbage cans. Everything else is far too dangerous for their limited intelligence.

21. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I doubt it was anything other than regular old Darwin in action.

A real patriotic nigger would have strapped all seven snigglets to the rockets and shoved the rockets up the babeez mommaz' nigger launchers.

Inquiring minds want to know why this patriotic, wonderful pillar of the community nigger and loving pappy of god knows how many niglets had a felon for a buddy? that was never addressed in the fawning crap the MSM printed.

Scratch the surface of any nigger and it seems you'll find something shady or criminal there.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

23. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’d like to take time out to thank nigger for what it did.I appreciate having one less nigg in America.On my behalf and the behalf of all other nigger haters!

25. Likes Sandy liked this post