Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Some sports nigger makes fun of people. Can't be fired cause nigger.

In a rant on "First Take" Monday, Smith loudly claimed that Shohei Ohtani, the Japanese-born Los Angeles Angels superstar who is the first legitimate two-way player since Babe Ruth, can't be the face of baseball because he needs an interpreter.

“But when you talk about an audience gravitating to the tube or to the ballpark to actually watch you, I don’t think it helps that the number one face is a dude that needs an interpreter so you can understand what the hell he’s saying.”
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/mlb-ang...204655616.html

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    I NEED an interpreter when a nigger "BIX NOODS" or speaks ebonics!!

3. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, this nigger even got blasted by The Root.

Stephen A. Smith has a habit of doing this thing where he says really dumb shit a lot. His takes aren’t just bad these days, they are downright horrible AF.
    Like this domestic violence take during the despicable and utterly vile Ray Rice incident in which I’m sure Stephen A. was trying to be “contrarian” but he ended up sounding like a DV sympathizer who wants to look at the woman’s behavior.

And this isn’t the first time that Stephen A. came off sounding like a fucking caveman; he also had a hard time believing that Floyd Mayweather Jr. “who has a documented history of domestic abuse arrests and citations, beat up his ex-wife, Josie Harris, who was hospitalized with a concussion.”
    https://www.theroot.com/stephen-a-sm...a-c-1847275941

5. Likes Sandy liked this post