Close

Likes Likes:  35
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Goody Goody White Girl Wants To Shine The Light

https://deadspin.com/paige-bueckers-...KHXzCAcvjU8CPQ

UCONN star Paige Buecker is a tall white chic who plays pretty good baskeetbawl. She wants to shine a light on nigger sheboon hoopsters, the same sub-race with males that would happily rape her tall white ass and pass her around as a fuck toy. Why can't white girls ever learn? Why are they so fucking stupid?

Amazing. Does she think that a nigger would shine a light on her? Get the fuck out of here, stupid bitch.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just another dumbass millennial who doesn't have a clue about anything at all, but just parrots PC crap she reads on Tumblr and IG.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sure, be an ally. The moment she says something not in line with BLM agenda, she'll be cursed and hopefully goodified by her feral pets.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Sure, be an ally. The moment she says something not in line with BLM agenda, she'll be cursed and hopefully goodified by her feral pets.

Especially the sows. They hate pretty white girls, even more if they're blond, and would rip her apart in a second over one wrong move. Stupid, stupid girl.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's cute. I was 19 once too.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Especially the sows. They hate pretty white girls, even more if they're blond, and would rip her apart in a second over one wrong move. Stupid, stupid girl.
    BONUS if she decides to get a pet nigger for a boo. The sheboons will get the knives out, then.

UConn used to be a respectable school. Hasn't been in over 20 years.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eyeznteef View Post
    BONUS if she decides to get a pet nigger for a boo. The sheboons will get the knives out, then.

UConn used to be a respectable school. Hasn't been in over 20 years.
    Libtahds EVERYWHERE!!

9. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There was a time, humans had common sense. We looked like humans, maybe different shades, height, etc. But we knew our kind. Ape-looking beings were known as "apes", and niggers, undeniably, are of the ape species. The great leap came pre-1860s when some nitwits said these are also people, when physical, behavioral, and moral evidence show clearly that niggers are FAR from being human.

So any human who loves niggers are really debasing themselves, and just opening themselves to nig violence. We know nigs know that blonds are far from having ape features, so you can bet there's hate and resentment. I cringe when they are killed by nigs, if they never associated with the apes. BUT to be an ally for any pet, they have invited evil into their lives, so they are the only ones responsible for their demise.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    “These are the words of a 19-year-old woman still in college. She’s grasped something that many adults twice her age still fail to understand.”

Ahh yes, the infinite wisdom of a 19 yr old white girl likely raised in an all white neighborhood when a 19 year old gives advice, it is probably best to ignore it.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    “These are the words of a 19-year-old woman still in college. She’s grasped something that many adults twice her age still fail to understand.”

Ahh yes, the infinite wisdom of a 19 yr old white girl likely raised in an all white neighborhood when a 19 year old gives advice, it is probably best to ignore it.
    Exactly! Yeah, I need to be educated by some silly girl who gets all her facts from Facebook.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a year, she'll be in our Mudshark Mortuary!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    In a year, she'll be in our Mudshark Mortuary!
    I was already thinking that I need to move this to the Parole Board, and someday I'll move this to the Mortuary.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I was already thinking that I need to move this to the Parole Board, and someday I'll move this to the Mortuary.

You just know she'll now have to put her money - or whatever - where her big mouth is and start "dating" a nigger buck. Like all other phony SJWs she'll have to pick the most simian nigger she can find, post pics covered with little hearts of her cuddled up with her feral beast and exclaim about how incredibly lucky she is to find such a prince of a man. When the attention stops and she tries to get away from the nigger, she'll head to the next stop - the Mortuary.

If I were a betting person I would bet on this.

16. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You just know she'll now have to put her money - or whatever - where her big mouth is and start "dating" a nigger buck. Like all other phony SJWs she'll have to pick the most simian nigger she can find, post pics covered with little hearts of her cuddled up with her feral beast and exclaim about how incredibly lucky she is to find such a prince of a man. When the attention stops and she tries to get away from the nigger, she'll head to the next stop - the Mortuary.

If I were a betting person I would bet on this.
    I'm sure you're right. I won't have to whip out a crystal ball to see that's going to happen.

18. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post