Close

Likes Likes:  23
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger's assault charge upgraded to murder after his burner dies post rough sex chimp out

Burners are mentally ill and love to be punching bags for coons; being beaten, assaulted and demeaned seems to turn them on.

36!? This burner looks 56.

Charges have been upgraded for a Bucks County man whose girlfriend died of injuries suffered by him days after an assault, authorities said Tuesday.
    A homicide charge was tacked on for Smith, whose 36-year-old girlfriend, Jamie Beighley -- who had been clinging to life since Thursday -- died on Sunday at Jefferson Bucks Hospital, the Bucks County DA's Office said.
    Smith told police that the couple "got into a heated verbal argument prior to engaging in sexual activity, at which time Smith choked Beighley to the point of unconsciousness," authorities said.

Medical reports indicate that Beighley’s injuries are consistent with strangulation, the DA's office said. She also suffered head trauma and a possible brain bleed.

Smith was being held at the Bucks County Correctional Facility in lieu of $500,000 cash bail.

https://dailyvoice.com/pennsylvania/...a-says/812124/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This nigger could get away with this - nigger loving DA, nigger police chief, nigger judge, nigger lawyers,
    niggers on the jury. Nigger criminals are rejecting minimal plea bargains, and getting acquitted in formerly
    open-and-shut cases. This will cause the massive backlog of jury trials that plea bargains are intended to
    prevent. A guy we fished with was shot, and disabled for life, by two niggers who were robbing him in
    Maryland. They opted for a trial, and the nigger judge sentenced them to only 4-6 years, instead of 20+.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "got into a heated verbal argument prior to engaging in sexual activity, at which time Smith choked Beighley to the point of unconsciousness," authorities said.
    So? That's just nigger foreplay that went a little too far.

"Evan told her numerous times that he was going to kill her and the kids, just within the past few months," the family member told Daily Voice.
    Court records show Smith has been charged 11 times since 2003 for DUI, aggravated assault, harassment, disorderly conduct, theft, and more. He was most recently charged in May.
    I guess they were in a hotel because she a 36-year old grandmother, didn't want to get down and dirty in front of the sprogs with her nigger who beat and abused her.

She had a break from mental anguish, but after his last five-year stay(in NU), allowed him back into her life -- hoping for an idyllic family she once dreamed of.
    "Oh, how I love that man of mine!"

Thoughts and prayers and a GoGibsMe, of course, in "celebration" of her life. Yeah, sounds like she did really well. Good lord...
    https://www.gofundme.com/f/celebration-of-jamies-life
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    So? That's just nigger foreplay that went a little too far.

I guess they were in a hotel because she a 36-year old grandmother, didn't want to get down and dirty in front of the sprogs with her nigger who beat and abused her.

"Oh, how I love that man of mine!"

Thoughts and prayers and a GoGibsMe, of course, in "celebration" of her life. Yeah, sounds like she did really well. Good lord...
    https://www.gofundme.com/f/celebration-of-jamies-life
    A "Go-gibs-me"? Geebus H Christ. Always wanting a handout with these niggers or their burners. No grief, just try to parlay the death into a score. No shame.

7. Likes IseDaDiva, Anastasia, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    A "Go-gibs-me"? Geebus H Christ. Always wanting a handout with these niggers or their burners. No grief, just try to parlay the death into a score. No shame.
    Yep!!

9. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    These lower creatures always demand that we treat their deaths with dignity when they can't even do so themselves. Nigger please.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    BUCKS COUNTY!

I also love how the story says that they
    got into a heated verbal argument prior to engaging in sexual activity, at which time Smith choked Beighley to the point of unconsciousness,
    Sexual activity? It's like they are trying to give some kind of reason or excuse for the nigger with that one - like it's normal that sometimes sex turns rough and someone might choke to death.

"Ahhz did'nuhh meanz to killz her offisuh - it was juss some rough sex an' sheeit!"

This should read prior to forcible muh-dikk.

At any rate,

One more thing:
    As much as it pains me to be asking for help, our family could use it for Jamie’s funeral expenses. Jamie has always been the person to lend a helping hand, and now she could use one herself.

I'll give them a hand right now - in the form of advice: If you want any good to come of this, pickle her battered remains and place them in a giant jar, make a sign saying "Our daughter burned coal and this is what she got for it!" then place her in the front yard as a warning to little girls everywhere.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 08-04-2021 at 11:48 PM. Reason: one more thing
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Burners are mentally ill and love to be punching bags for coons; being beaten, assaulted and demeaned seems to turn them on.

36!? This burner looks 56.

https://dailyvoice.com/pennsylvania/...a-says/812124/
    Perhaps this 'Plain Jane' (I rate '2/10') should be pitied because she was unable to find a human and had to settle for a monkey. Quite simple really, sad as it may be....

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good riddance to the mud shark!
    Once a white girl sleeps with a monkey, it renders her worthless. There was nothing she could ever do to undo that deed or ever be accepted by a self respecting white man again. And I’m sure her family was embarrassed of her. Her death is really the best thing that could’ve happened!

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    BUCKS COUNTY!

I also love how the story says that they

Sexual activity? It's like they are trying to give some kind of reason or excuse for the nigger with that one - like it's normal that sometimes sex turns rough and someone might choke to death.

"Ahhz did'nuhh meanz to killz her offisuh - it was juss some rough sex an' sheeit!"

This should read prior to forcible muh-dikk.

At any rate,

One more thing:

I'll give them a hand right now - in the form of advice: If you want any good to come of this, pickle her battered remains and place them in a giant jar, make a sign saying "Our daughter burned coal and this is what she got for it!" then place her in the front yard as a warning to little girls everywhere.
    Oh she got a "helping hand" alright. Right upside her head by her nigger boo.

16. Likes tweakstick, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's exactly the kind of chick that will whip a pack o Newpoats outta her purse!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas