Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers looting in South Africa. How shocking.

They'll loot anything.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    everywhere in the world where there are niggers......riots and looting. It's what niggers do. It's actually a nigger's birthright. It's the way they are wired and genetically programmed. So lets import more niggers into our peaceful societies to prove the theory right.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

4. Likes N/A, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Let the niggers loot and burn their own nigghoods down.... when they have nothing left, then let them starve and die.
    It looks like it's heading that way Doc. The diminishing white population will very soon need to take shelter and take care of itself. It's now assured I'm afraid. I'm wondering where the first white autonomous region will be declared. A German state, A French or Italian region, a British county, an Irish county? Place your bets.
    Last edited by CoonsЯus; 07-12-2021 at 11:27 AM.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

6. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let the niggers loot and burn their own nigghoods down.... when they have nothing left, then let them starve and die.
    That will just trigger the white and other libtards to give the apes more free shit.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

8. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is one of my favorite pictures of niggers for showing pure TNB. Left to themselves, they show their natural state of demanding gibs, attacking each other, attempted eating of each other, and off-camera probably muh dikking each other in public.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17f71d5ce0563f3c5ab442abaa8e3ab3.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	16113
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.