Close

Likes Likes:  5
Reply to Thread
    Full clip
    Chimpout Guest

Mars beckons....

As Richard Branson gallantly blasts into space I'm reminded of NASA's 2014 statement that they expected (Quote) "To send humans to Mars during the 2030's" which is exciting except for one word.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Promise niggers a martian utopia and blast em all to mars. Whatever it would cost would be worth it.

3. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a costly expedition... I was thinking more of some leaky ass barges, lashed to a POS tug boat with half a tank of gas piloted by that spook that hit the Amtrak bridge down in the swamp!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

5. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Better yet, blast em into the sun.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers need to be segregated from all Humans, it is the only answer. It is also assumed that future generations of humans with no exposure to TNB will decide it’s unfair and try to free them, unaware of all the death that results from their virtue signaling. They must be dropped off somewhere where it is too difficult and expensive to bring them back.

8. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Would it be in any way 'Rayciss' to ask if there are watermelons on Mars?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    let's just send all our niggers to Afghanistan as peace keeping forces. It would be the gulag equivalent for nigs

" yo mizza rag heyad.....yuh guts any mo dat pow-dah an sheeit "

" alluh Akbar ! "
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

11. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Here, Marvin the Martian is photographed in a speech warning earth and is quoted as saying, "Although I am black in appearance, I AM NOT A NIGGER! DO NOT SEND YOUR NIGGERS HERE OR THERE WILL BE WAR!"

Even though Bugs Bunny was able to handle Marvin the Martian, it's probably best not to piss off the Martians by sending niggers there. The Martians have more advanced technology than we do - flying saucers and ray guns. We're stuck with niggers until we find a more primitive planet where we can unload them as surplus farm equipment.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Although most things can be purified with fire, I have a concern that blasting niggers into the sun could result in nigger particles being dispersed into space and contaminating the whole solar system, and in time, the galaxy and universe. I don't want Earth to become the scourge of the universe for having contaminated the whole place with toxic nigger dust. I think more scientific studies are in order before that plan is implemented.

Now, if we could find our antisocial alien neighbors who inconsiderately dumped their nigger garbage on our planet, perhaps we could have the authorities issue them a citation and make them come clean it up.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want to send the niggers through a giant black hole into another dimension. Let some parallel universe "enjoy" our niggers for a change!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Promise niggers a martian utopia and blast em all to mars. Whatever it would cost would be worth it.
    Tru Dat!!

Defund Welfare
    Chimpout Guest
    They’d need to be promised KFC, endless drugs, and YT women to rape. Otherwise they won’t get off their fat asses unless it’s to shoot another nigger. Plus it wouldn’t be worth it if they could survive. Never once in the history of ever has anyone ever said “those niggers improved the quality of life here”. I’d suggest Venus or the Sun. Only problem would be the fumes of burning nigger. Very deadly!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I want to send the niggers through a giant black hole into another dimension. Let some parallel universe "enjoy" our niggers for a change!
    Hahaha, be careful, there may be parallel universe niggers worse than ours.

18. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Although most things can be purified with fire, I have a concern that blasting niggers into the sun could result in nigger particles being dispersed into space and contaminating the whole solar system, and in time, the galaxy and universe. I don't want Earth to become the scourge of the universe for having contaminated the whole place with toxic nigger dust. I think more scientific studies are in order before that plan is implemented.

Now, if we could find our antisocial alien neighbors who inconsiderately dumped their nigger garbage on our planet, perhaps we could have the authorities issue them a citation and make them come clean it up.
    yea, I didn’t take unleashing nigger particles into the universe into account.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Full clip View Post
    As Richard Branson gallantly blasts into space I'm reminded of NASA's 2014 statement that they expected (Quote) "To send humans to Mars during the 2030's" which is exciting except for one word.
    I have a better idea: Ship the niggers to the Large Hadron Collider in Geneva. Tell them they being teleported to a place with lots of fried chicken and waddymelon when actually they are being vaporized.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
    Chimpout Guest
    Lol. Just tell them there's buckets of fried chiggun, fohties and grape drank waiting for them upon arrival. Also tell them that they'll be sent at night when the sun is cooler.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Here, Marvin the Martian is photographed in a speech warning earth and is quoted as saying, "Although I am black in appearance, I AM NOT A NIGGER! DO NOT SEND YOUR NIGGERS HERE OR THERE WILL BE WAR!"

Even though Bugs Bunny was able to handle Marvin the Martian, it's probably best not to piss off the Martians by sending niggers there. The Martians have more advanced technology than we do - flying saucers and ray guns. We're stuck with niggers until we find a more primitive planet where we can unload them as surplus farm equipment.
    Maybe send them back to The Planet of The Apes where they came from.