Close

Likes Likes:  25
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nignog who coalburned his GF, caught after 4 months on the run

Link

After a four-month manhunt, U.S. Marshals on Friday caught up with Preston Higgs, who has been wanted since early March when his girlfriend, well-loved New Harmony High School chemistry teacher Liz Quackenbush, was found dead after being stabbed multiple times with an ax in the house they shared.

Authorities found Higgs on a Greyhound bus in Lake County, Indiana, where he was jailed. The NOPD plans to extradite the 36-year-old and book him with second-degree murder.

Quackenbush's mother, Diane Holland, said his arrest was welcome news.
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Authorities found Higgs on a Greyhound bus in Lake County, Indiana
    Notice they didn't get any more specific than Lake County. Betcha it knuckled it's way to Gary, nigger mecca of the midwest.
    Probably where its mammy lives.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Notice they didn't get any more specific than Lake County. Betcha it knuckled it's way to Gary, nigger mecca of the midwest.
    Probably where its mammy lives.
    Where the "jackscoon 5" came from!! One of most close friends drove through there and said it made Camden N.J. (another $hi+h0le) look like paradise!!

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Where the "jackscoon 5" came from!! One of most close friends drove through there and said it made Camden N.J. (another $hi+h0le) look like paradise!!
    Yeah and I used to live two counties away from that cesspool. Gary makes places like Oakland and Atlanta seem positively gentrified.
    You can walk from Porter Co. to Chicago and never touch the ground the spooks are so thick.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, eyeznteef, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The NOPD plans to extradite the 36-year-old and book him with second-degree murder.
    Get an axe, go hack up your burner with it and it's 2nd degree.

OH, Liz - WTF was wrong with you? Of all the men out there, you choose this 100% pure black jungle nigger?

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sc anemia View Post
    yeah and i used to live two counties away from that cesspool. Gary makes places like oakland and atlanta seem positively gentrified.
    You can walk from porter co. To chicago and never touch the ground the spooks are so thick.
    scary!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah and I used to live two counties away from that cesspool. Gary makes places like Oakland and Atlanta seem positively gentrified.
    You can walk from Porter Co. to Chicago and never touch the ground the spooks are so thick.

You got that right! That's some premium real estate you see just east of the Skyway Bridge... which reminds me, I wish I had a buck for every time I got stuck at the booth behind a fuckin coon that "I'ze aints gots no moneez foe da toh".

10. Likes SC Anemia, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Authorities believe that at some point, Higgs passed through Rochester, Minnesota, where both he and Quackenbush grew up. Quackenbush moved to New Orleans in 2019, and Higgs joined her last year.
    Just he epitome of libtardation. White woman moves from a community in MN to Nig Orleans, then her boo joins her down there, as if there weren't enough nigger in NO already.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    AHHHHHHH, downloaded and stolen. Thanks Diva!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    AHHHHHHH, downloaded and stolen. Thanks Diva!

YW.

I made that specificially for dead or mutiliated coal burners.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

15. Likes Sandy , eyeznteef liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    We once stopped in Gary on a cross-country trip with indefinite stops, just going until we were tired for the night. The only thing we knew of Gary was the song from "The Music Man."

Off the interstate, the first place we looked was damn scary. It was a big motel chain, I forget the name, with a bunch of niggerbucks hanging around the parking lot. It wouldn't matter if we had a dozen deadbolts and booby traps laid out, we'd have not been able to get a wink of sleep from worrying about niggers breaking the windows, and besides we couldn't have slept through the nigger cRap they'd be playing at all hours. After driving out of the motel cluster, we found an actual hotel where we could feel safe.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post