Close

Likes Likes:  14
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

NFL Nigger Barkevious Mingo Charged With Muh Dikking A Minor

NFL linebacker Barkevious Mingo's life was fucked up enough already, when his mammy drank
    two 40 oz. Natty Daddies, and named him Barkevious. But now he's charged with indecency
    and muh dikkery with a child, and is facing up to 20 years in Nigger U.

https://nypost.com/2021/07/10/falcon...cy-with-child/

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger Feesball League player arrested for indecency with a minor

Link

ARLINGTON, Texas - Arlington police arrested a linebacker for the Atlanta Falcons on an indecency with a child charge.

Barkevious Mingo was arrested Thursday on one count of indecency with a child – sexual contact.

Police said Mingo turned himself into police and was later released after posting $25,000 bond
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

3. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Barkevious on the Down-Low

https://sports.yahoo.com/falcons-lin...184839199.html

I could have made this post about the 'stupidest nigger names...ever' but I will leave it for another time...

Niggers, with all their posing, posturing, and shit-talking because 'day bees real men an' sheeit' sure seem to get caught quite often with younger bucks trying to give them the muh-dik. I know it has been said that niggers are nothing but knuckle-dragging beasts with an overactive sex drive and that they fill fuck anything with a hole in it, and I for the most part agree with that analysis. Good ol' Barkevious Mingo had to get it's downlow muh-dik on with an underage buck in a hotel room after bribing it with roller coasters, Nike Air Jordans, and some steaks...
    I was glad to see that the Atlanta Falcons terminated the niggers contract immediately after hearing this (kudos to Arthur Blank), but this downlow muh-dikkery is widespread among the nigger sports community. It gives new meaning to 'dribbling and playing with their balls'...

BACK-TO-AFRICA...that's what should happen. Fuck you, niggers.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

5. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post
    https://sports.yahoo.com/falcons-lin...184839199.html

I could have made this post about the 'stupidest nigger names...ever' but I will leave it for another time...

Niggers, with all their posing, posturing, and shit-talking because 'day bees real men an' sheeit' sure seem to get caught quite often with younger bucks trying to give them the muh-dik. I know it has been said that niggers are nothing but knuckle-dragging beasts with an overactive sex drive and that they fill fuck anything with a hole in it, and I for the most part agree with that analysis. Good ol' Barkevious Mingo had to get it's downlow muh-dik on with an underage buck in a hotel room after bribing it with roller coasters, Nike Air Jordans, and some steaks...
    I was glad to see that the Atlanta Falcons terminated the niggers contract immediately after hearing this (kudos to Arthur Blank), but this downlow muh-dikkery is widespread among the nigger sports community. It gives new meaning to 'dribbling and playing with their balls'...

BACK-TO-AFRICA...that's what should happen. Fuck you, niggers.
    Nigger beez a dawg n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "...That is a felony in Texas. It can carry up to 20 years in prison depending on whether it's a second- or third-degree charge..."

Texas should amend that to include rope and a tree limb.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

8. Likes N/A, IseDaDiva, DaveInTexas liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E59wU9eXsAMOkKr.jpeg 
Views:	21 
Size:	76.3 KB 
ID:	16095

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nigga-you-gay.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	47.8 KB 
ID:	16096

For lower life forms that have no conscience or soul, nigger bucks sure do get wound-up over 'allegations'. Meanwhile, they're going after the balloon knot like there's a two-for-one special on it.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I imagine the NFL and libtards will be applauding Barkevious, another homosexual in the league.

11. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just saw this. Yes, another child raping out of control NFL nigger. When will stupid Americans stop supporting this veil crime ridden nigger and pedophile infested ' sport ' ?

It's all about the money. They owners and players hate you. They hate your family and your whiteness. Stop buying overpriced tat garments, tickets, beer and associated trinkets and chattels Stop feeding the storm.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

13. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    I imagine the NFL and libtards will be applauding Barkevious, another homosexual in the league.

As time rolls on, you won't be able to keep track of how many nigger felon league players are cornholing each other!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

15. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    No details have been released about the case against Mingo "due to the nature of the charges and age of the victim."
    That makes me worry it was a human victim. Why else would police be covering this up?

Imagine if a white athlete did anything "indecent" with a child. We'd have heard every last detail to make the athlete disgraced forever.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    That makes me worry it was a human victim. Why else would police be covering this up?

Imagine if a white athlete did anything "indecent" with a child. We'd have heard every last detail to make the athlete disgraced forever.
    It was a young buck, as far as I can tell. Barkevious tried to go Greek on his chocolate starfish at the hotel.