Close

Likes Likes:  37
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Formal Complaint

The other day I was in a Pilot gas station store buying food. As I'm waiting on line, this sowapotomus behind the counter begins ooking about when it lost its virginity. My impulse (which I was too cowardly to act on) was to request the manager and explain the following: "This employee has not only engaged in inappropriate conversation but, in this woman (a euphemism) forcing me to visualize her having intercourse, I have lost my appetite." It would be the first (and probably last) opportunity I would ever have to spell out just how disgusting a nigger land whale was to me.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The other day I was in a Pilot gas station store buying food. As I'm waiting on line, this sowapotomus behind the counter begins ooking about when it lost its virginity. My impulse (which I was too cowardly to act on) was to request the manager and explain the following: "This employee has not only engaged in inappropriate conversation but, in this woman (a euphemism) forcing me to visualize her having intercourse, I have lost my appetite." It would be the first (and probably last) opportunity I would ever have to spell out just how disgusting a nigger land whale was to me.
    I would have PUKED right then and there!!

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm more shocked that a nigger was ' working ' !! No doubt it's covering for Dantelle's crimes, coming in and leaving with bags full of merchandise and driving off with free tanks full of 'dah crakkaz ' gas ! No doubt photographing credit cards too to steal the numbers at a later date or selling them to Nigeria. Niggers are a mobile crime wave. Stay away from niggers !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

6. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sows don't think about anything but muh poosay (and food skamps, welfare, EBT, and the latest iPhone) but forcing someone to visualize it rutting is something no sane human should have to endure.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes N/A, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Sows don't think about anything but muh poosay (and food skamps, welfare, EBT, and the latest iPhone) but forcing someone to visualize it rutting is something no sane human should have to endure.
    Hahaha you beat me to it. I was gonna say something about "muh possay". I also pictured the sowpottamus looking like your profile pic. Sow negresses are disgusting. Why are they so sex crazed? At least gorillas have mating seasons. Their entire race wants to mate 24/7.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by h8whitelibtards View Post
    Hahaha you beat me to it. I was gonna say something about "muh possay". I also pictured the sowpottamus looking like your profile pic. Sow negresses are disgusting. Why are they so sex crazed? At least gorillas have mating seasons. Their entire race wants to mate 24/7.

Yes, and gorillas take care of their offspring, unlike nigger sows who regularly toss them out windows, into dumpsters or just shit them out on the street and walk away, something a rat wouldn't do.

One of my court shows had two incredibly ugly sows battling over an "incarcerated" buck, who calls himself "Famous" and was muh dikkin' both hoes and is the mutual baby daddy for the sows. It was hard to make sense of this.

They start "texxing" each other to battle over Famous. It's both revolting because of the content and laughable because of the illiteracy.

"Akingna" is puzzled and perturbed that Vernisha's sowlet accused her of fighting in the Fan Zone:
    "She don't no shit about 1st I wasn't in the Fan Zone fighting nor was I in their when the fight took place and Winnie man who was their no I wasn't in fighting their too."
    So they pass on naked pics of each other, I suppose to prove who is the Fairest in the Land and I'm sure they took said 'piks' in front of their niglets:

Maybe Famous wanted 'piks' of the other baby momma/disgusting hoe Vernisha's "pink parts". *gag puke* I don't really know since I shut this off.These texxes?
    "Thought we wuz do in sumthin by rocking my BDz(?) page n strt send n ppl piks of me at least da piks u sent wuz nice n pink my (poosay)wuz look real nice baby girl but is doe kuz BD handle dat..."
    This is what YOUR tax dollars are subsidizing - dirty filthy nigger hoes lying around all day, spreading their legs for criminigger bucks, shitting out sprogs and texting nasty pics.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes CoonsЯus, Sandy liked this post
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    Yes, and gorillas take care of their offspring, unlike nigger sows who regularly toss them out windows, into dumpsters or just shit them out on the street and walk away, something a rat wouldn't do. One of my court shows had two incredibly ugly sows battling over an "incarcerated" buck, who calls himself "Famous" and was muh dikkin' both hoes and is the mutual baby daddy for the sows. It was hard to make sense of this. They start "texxing" each other to battle over Famous. It's both revolting because of the content and laughable because of the illiteracy. "Akingna" is puzzled and perturbed that Vernisha's sowlet accused her of fighting in the Fan Zone: So they pass on naked pics of each other, I suppose to prove who is the Fairest in the Land and I'm sure they took said 'piks' in front of their niglets: Maybe Famous wanted 'piks' of the other baby momma/disgusting hoe Vernisha's "pink parts". *gag puke* I don't really know since I shut this off.These texxes? This is what YOUR tax dollars are subsidizing - dirty filthy nigger hoes lying around all day, spreading their legs for criminigger bucks, shitting out sprogs and texting nasty pics.
    omg disgusting. And this is who the entire western world is bending over backwards for????? What the fuck does that texxes message even say? I don't speak no jive. Something about its stank poussay. That reminds me of some documentary I saw not that long ago about the rise of gangsta rap in the 90s. These stupid niggers were crying at some cRapper's funeral who died of Aids (muh dikk). one of the niggers said he done did a lot for the black coonmunity.... yeah, the nig fathered something like 11 niglets with 8 different women - most of them groupies from a one night stand. It was slinging its dirty "muh dik" around and eventually deleted itself due to AIDS. Then, the documentary went on to talk about how after he passed, some hoes he was with tested HIV positive and it became a badge of honor to say they got it from the cRapper. No.Other.Race.Does.This. They are so dirty.

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tru Dat!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    One of my court shows had two incredibly ugly sows battling over an "incarcerated" buck, who calls himself "Famous" and was muh dikkin' both hoes and is the mutual baby daddy for the sows. It was hard to make sense of this.

They start "texxing" each other to battle over Famous. It's both revolting because of the content and laughable because of the illiteracy.

"Akingna" is puzzled and perturbed that Vernisha's sowlet accused her of fighting in the Fan Zone:

So they pass on naked pics of each other, I suppose to prove who is the Fairest in the Land and I'm sure they took said 'piks' in front of their niglets:

Maybe Famous wanted 'piks' of the other baby momma/disgusting hoe Vernisha's "pink parts". *gag puke* I don't really know since I shut this off.These texxes?
    This is sounding a lot like another show I've seen a few times......

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    but forcing someone to visualize it rutting is something no sane human should have to endure.

Yes, and gorillas take care of their offspring, unlike nigger sows who regularly toss them out windows, into dumpsters or just shit them out on the street and walk away, something a rat wouldn't do.
    You're on form today Diva !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

18. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    If you challenge a nig in person you're accused of racism and quite possibly executed in the parking lot. Use your phone, record the audio, get the store number and complain to corporate. Corporations are run by white people, for white people, 9 times out of 10 the nig will be fired.

20. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    After you've seen it once, you really don't need a reminder.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maxresdefault (1).jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	190.6 KB 
ID:	16072

22. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm surprised the sow didn't whip out its Muh Poosie! right then and there and start twerking!

Christ!, these vermin niggers are loathsome critters!

24. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I'm surprised the sow didn't whip out its Muh Poosie! right then and there and start twerking!

Christ!, these vermin niggers are loathsome critters!

They save twerking for truly special occasions, like mourning their dead boo. Very touching eulogy from sista too.

Name:	funeral66.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	109.1 KB 
ID:	16073

26. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    You're on form today Diva !
    I just hate and despise those filthy sows so much. They've ruined my enjoyment of court shows. I can't stand looking at them in their wigs and fake talons. Niggers RUIN EVERYTHING!!

28. Likes Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus liked this post
    LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
    Chimpout Guest
    So I'm quessing the nigress was 8 years old and lost her virginity to her brother?

30. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
    Chimpout Guest
    They save twerking for truly special occasions, like mourning their dead boo. Very touching eulogy from sista too.

So true. Lately they like to display their rump shaking abilities on the hoods of emergency response vehicles.

32. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Oh, this happened to me at a UPS depot facility
    In Wisconsin. Couple if negress counter attendants were discussing which Green Bay Packer they tho't would be most enjoyable in bed. I emailed UPS at several levels but UPS is so full of coons, can't imagine was anyrhing but instant delete.

34. Likes IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus liked this post
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest

OMG... Twerking on the grave and miss fucking on the side?
    Animals. Dirty, disgusting animals.

36. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just hate and despise those filthy sows so much. They've ruined my enjoyment of court shows. I can't stand looking at them in their wigs and fake talons. Niggers RUIN EVERYTHING!!

A lot of times they bring comedy to the court shows though.